Georgetown 11 low next April

had to go .5 size up since my local ran out of 10.5. These feel big. I'm seeing a lot of opinions are to go .5 up?

Gonna have to throw in a spenco sole in to help the fit.

Love these way more than concord lows.

I just think of AI when i look at these.
If you have wider feet it should be fine

Does anybody think these would be an even trade for the bred 11 low. Im debating if i should get another pair for trade bait just in case i strike out on the breds

Before i pull the trigger, do these feel remastered, or still cheap like every 11 in the past 5 years?

Just picked up my pair from Sheikh Galleria...I'm surprised there are a few sizes left. The foams were also sitting for anyone interested

Before i pull the trigger, do these feel remastered, or still cheap like every 11 in the past 5 years?

I'm not a quality snob so my opinion is a little skewed. But these don't feel remastered or anything like that. Nice quality though, in my opinion.

flight 23 had the most resellers ive seen ever today. ikea blue bags full of size runs including gs and toddler. you could literally buy a hundred pairs. had i been up earlier i couldve had my pair but oh well.

these really going to be worth it to resellers? I mean, are we talking these being anywhere close to $230 area? If I can cop on release day, a shoe is easily available.

Last edited:
So clean :pimp:
jsbkuw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom