Georgetown 11 low next April

dat first post 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
It looks like I'm in the game at Champs once they ship out tomorrow on my birthday. I still can't believe it only took 20 minutes to consummate my online order for these yesterday.

Did you have to camp? I did it for the concord lows last year and I think that was the last time I did after the chaos and dealing with the stupid can't line up rule by the back door. Security adding more chaos instead of order. Plus the resellers lol.

I wouldn't say camp. They don't let you at the door until at least 6am and then it's run for the door usually. I've gone there 4 times now and hit on all 4 that i wanted. Bred 1 low, white red low, black/white highs last year, and now these. I got there at 6:45 and quite a few people there but still got my size.

Finally got my email confirmation, couldnt get size 11 but I got... a Size 14 :rofl: ... For my first XI retro (and first ever XI) seems like a good catch. Now to patiently prepare strategy for December release. 

Probably will be even more crazy but thats what I want for XMAS

If you need to move that 14 hit me up

2 questions

Did everyone who wanted them get to grab?

and...

How's the fit? (sarcastic and not sarcastic)

I know my joints fit like a 12, TTS

i struck out on these...called EB just now and asked if any was on deck he told me they got a few more in and at 7am this morning you can call in and order a pair on the phone. called finishline he told me same thing just at 8am there...maybe something will pop off who knows

i struck out on these...called EB just now and asked if any was on deck he told me they got a few more in and at 7am this morning you can call in and order a pair on the phone. called finishline he told me same thing just at 8am there...maybe something will pop off who knows
So, 8 on monday?

Man as far as quality...... I know I ain't the luckiest guy on here. To the quality police..... Every pair Ive gotten this year has been on point, clean and just plain nice. Pleasr stop

Back
Top Bottom