Georgetown 11 low next April

Probably just gonna try and trade em if possible. If not well, they will be the first shoe I put on a glass display somewhere in my house. After about 30 minutes I was just foolin around with FTL site to see what sizes it allowed me to add to cart. 

I was actually trying to get a feel for what an XI release online is, getting ready for the December Madness.

I really don't see that happening. I can see trading up or down a .5 or full size, but a size 14 for a size 11?

Brings back memories of the dude looking to swap his size 16 for a size 9 (or whatever sizes they were :lol:).

I wish you luck tho.

I really don't see that happening. I can see trading up or down a .5 or full size, but a size 14 for a size 11?

Brings back memories of the dude looking to swap his size 16 for a size 9 (or whatever sizes they were :lol:).

I wish you luck tho.

Not the same although 14 will be pretty hard to trade.

Not the same although 14 will be pretty hard to trade.

I know its not the same, but the gap between the two sizes are pretty substantial is what I'm saying. I don't know anyone that rocks a 14.

Last edited:
I know its not the same, but the gap between the two sizes are pretty substantial is what I'm saying. I don't know anyone that rocks a 14.
I know... probably will try to trade for a 13 and so forth. But If now I can just return them and Someone will be happy to catch these on a restock or something.
tongue.gif
 I have worn sz 12 but since these are my first ever XI I have no idea if they run to size...

Either way it feels good that even with Bot Armies, all-your-devices shoppers and such I was still able to grab a Pair. 

I personally don't care about excess glue or smudges on the midsole. Those are easy fixes, but if my pair has dimples all over the patent leather, then they're going right back.

I personally don't care about excess glue or smudges on the midsole. Those are easy fixes, but if my pair has dimples all over the patent leather, then they're going right back.

What about glue one the patent leather? I'm gonna try to post pics for u fellas when I get home so yall can have a good laugh for the day. I freaking failed at my 2 store inspections. Someone else picked up the 3rd

Last edited:
You can't remaster a shoe that has never previously released. So these new colorways with the price hike just means you are Nike's ***** when you cop them.

Just check my email and I got my tracking number from ndc at 4:30am.... Just waiting on EB
Only had an order confirmation from NDC. Nothing from EB. I tracked to track my order on EB but it showed an error. Messgaed their live chat thing and they assured me it had been accepted and was being picked ready to ship. Still have a bad feeling about this  
frown.gif
did u do check statius of an order or track order? i did check status and mine says OPEN

Back
Top Bottom