German man castrates teenage daughter's 57-year-old boyfriend

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

I'm just not understanding your logic 
laugh.gif

Here in NY, 17 is the age of consent. I'm sure it's lower in Germany.

A lot of older dudes like younger chicks, and it's not like shes 12. She could be in college for all we know.
This. It's still weird though
laugh.gif

everyone's missing the point here... there was consent from both parties. it can still be considered pedophilia, but the dad went overboard.

everyone's missing the point here... there was consent from both parties. it can still be considered pedophilia, but the dad went overboard.

The age of consent in Germany is 14as long as a person over the age of 21 does not exploit a 14–15 year-old person's lack of capacity for sexual self-determination. In this rare and special case, a conviction on an individual over the age of 21 requires a complaint from the younger individual; being over 21 and engaging in sexual relations with a minor of that age does not constitute an offense in and of itself. Otherwise the age of consent is 14althoughprovisions protecting minors against coercion apply until the age of 18.
-wiki 

she was 17, dude was not a pedo. can't say i wouldnt act irrationally if i had a daughter and she straight disrespected me like that. Even if she would be serious about the relationship thats on her, aint no way you gonna go get dug out by some dude 10+ years older than me and come sleep under my roof like ****'s all good ("Oh its cool daddy understands") **** outta here with that.

The age of consent in Germany is 14as long as a person over the age of 21 does not exploit a 14–15 year-old person's lack of capacity for sexual self-determination. In this rare and special case, a conviction on an individual over the age of 21 requires a complaint from the younger individual; being over 21 and engaging in sexual relations with a minor of that age does not constitute an offense in and of itself. Otherwise the age of consent is 14althoughprovisions protecting minors against coercion apply until the age of 18.
-wiki 

she was 17, dude was not a pedo. can't say i wouldnt act irrationally if i had a daughter and she straight disrespected me like that. Even if she would be serious about the relationship thats on her, aint no way you gonna go get dug out by some dude 10+ years older than me and come sleep under my roof like ****'s all good ("Oh its cool daddy understands") **** outta here with that.

Europeans have a fluid sense of sex and sexuality. Spent some time in Holland w/ my dad while he was in the USAF when I was a kid and things that are taboo here just are not there.
Having said all that I wouldve done the same thing if I was in that situation.

Europeans have a fluid sense of sex and sexuality. Spent some time in Holland w/ my dad while he was in the USAF when I was a kid and things that are taboo here just are not there.
Having said all that I wouldve done the same thing if I was in that situation.

Aight so the dad went a lil too hard, but come on, dude is 10 years older than him, his daughter better not be expectin everything to be all gravy in a situation like that

Aight so the dad went a lil too hard, but come on, dude is 10 years older than him, his daughter better not be expectin everything to be all gravy in a situation like that

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

dad def. OD'd but what the hell does a man want with a girl 40 years younger than him? they have absolutely nothing in common

You can't be serious.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

dad def. OD'd but what the hell does a man want with a girl 40 years younger than him? they have absolutely nothing in common

You can't be serious.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

good for him. man is disgusting and daughter is deranged for dating a man 10 years older than her FATHER

The man was close to bleeding to death but managed to call police. His life was saved but he remains a eunuch for life.

The "crime" doesn't fit the punishment.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

good for him. man is disgusting and daughter is deranged for dating a man 10 years older than her FATHER

The man was close to bleeding to death but managed to call police. His life was saved but he remains a eunuch for life.

The "crime" doesn't fit the punishment.

Back
Top Bottom