German man castrates teenage daughter's 57-year-old boyfriend

But he has remained silent on who his accomplices were.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

good for him. man is disgusting and daughter is deranged for dating a man 10 years older than her FATHER

The man was close to bleeding to death but managed to call police. His life was saved but he remains a eunuch for life.

The "crime" doesn't fit the punishment.
it's poetic justice i suppose
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

good for him. man is disgusting and daughter is deranged for dating a man 10 years older than her FATHER

The man was close to bleeding to death but managed to call police. His life was saved but he remains a eunuch for life.

The "crime" doesn't fit the punishment.
it's poetic justice i suppose
laugh.gif

So, what's the problem?

For all those who disagree with the father: Wait until you have a daughter. Your views on things will completely change.

So, what's the problem?

For all those who disagree with the father: Wait until you have a daughter. Your views on things will completely change.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

She was 17..basically an adult

how is he a pedo?
how is he not?
indifferent.gif

because she was 17, not under 13.

pedophilia is usually an attraction to pre-pubescent kids. there is another term for post-pubescent, but i can't remember it right now.

either way, she could have been a month, a day, or a few hours before her 18 bday. what different would it have made, really?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

She was 17..basically an adult

how is he a pedo?
how is he not?
indifferent.gif

because she was 17, not under 13.

pedophilia is usually an attraction to pre-pubescent kids. there is another term for post-pubescent, but i can't remember it right now.

either way, she could have been a month, a day, or a few hours before her 18 bday. what different would it have made, really?

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

So, what's the problem?

indifferent.gif

you would seriously go to a dudes house with 2 other people and chop off other mans nuts because your daughter was in a relationship with him ?? I hope i never run into your daughter 
laugh.gif

BTW why is no one talking about the girl ??

Why is a 17 year old girl even messing with a 57 year old man in the first place 

at 17 years old she should know better and am sure she know what she was doing

So, what's the problem?

indifferent.gif

you would seriously go to a dudes house with 2 other people and chop off other mans nuts because your daughter was in a relationship with him ?? I hope i never run into your daughter 
laugh.gif

Why is a 17 year old girl even messing with a 57 year old man in the first place 

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

So, what's the problem?

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I hope you don't either!

Real !*%% though, I used to think like that UNTIL I had a daughter, and you think about things you said/did, and that one day, a boy/man will think of her in the same way. I've ALWAYS had an issue with grown-%@# men messing w/younger females...9/10, it's about control. At that age, he's able to mold her and turn her into what he wants her to be. Given, she should know better, but him being much older and a MAN, I'd expect him to think w/his head and less w/his #!@&.  Hell, I dont even listen to R.Kelly due to him likin little girls...(but that's another topic)

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

So, what's the problem?

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I hope you don't either!

Real !*%% though, I used to think like that UNTIL I had a daughter, and you think about things you said/did, and that one day, a boy/man will think of her in the same way. I've ALWAYS had an issue with grown-%@# men messing w/younger females...9/10, it's about control. At that age, he's able to mold her and turn her into what he wants her to be. Given, she should know better, but him being much older and a MAN, I'd expect him to think w/his head and less w/his #!@&.  Hell, I dont even listen to R.Kelly due to him likin little girls...(but that's another topic)

Even is she was 18.... [Cam'ron] $hit's Disgusting [/Cam'ron].

Age is nothing but a number, but be real, dude was 40 years old when she was born...

Perv and Pedo for sure...

What type of man has to deal with a woman 20 years younger than him?

Even is she was 18.... [Cam'ron] $hit's Disgusting [/Cam'ron].

Age is nothing but a number, but be real, dude was 40 years old when she was born...

Perv and Pedo for sure...

What type of man has to deal with a woman 20 years younger than him?

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

I'm just not understanding your logic 
laugh.gif

Here in NY, 17 is the of consent. I'm sure it's lower in Germany.

A lot of older dudes like younger chicks, and it's not like shes 12. She could be in college for all we know.
My logic = Down with pedo's and perverts

This man qualifies for one, if not both of the two.

Hence the post:

Good. Let that be a lesson for pedo's and perverts.

Kapeesh?

So...If she was 18???

Your logic is flawed.

Your reading comprehension is non existent.

This man qualifies for one, if not both of the two

I'm with you.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

I'm just not understanding your logic 
laugh.gif

Here in NY, 17 is the of consent. I'm sure it's lower in Germany.

A lot of older dudes like younger chicks, and it's not like shes 12. She could be in college for all we know.

This man qualifies for one, if not both of the two.

Hence the post:

Good. Let that be a lesson for pedo's and perverts.

Kapeesh?

So...If she was 18???

Your logic is flawed.

Your reading comprehension is non existent.

This man qualifies for one, if not both of the two

I'm with you.

Back
Top Bottom