GET BUSY: PHARRELL'S PRODUCTIVITY SECRETS

Pharell has no say with in the high end realm which is what kanye has had the problem with. Pharell only has made waves in streetwear and urbanwear. Kanye specifically talked about how blacks are limited to working in these realms, and even discussed how their is only one black shoe designer. Kanye has designed with LV and Nike and yet still cant get backed by a big company. Pharell designed for his own much smaller brands.
So Pharrell never designed for LV?

so ye net worth is 100 mill to pharrell 80 mil? who needs to take notes?
laugh.gif
But Pharrell is happy, Ye isnt..

Some of you guys kill me...go to KTT with all that slurpage.

We can't have a thread w/o "HIS" name being brought up.

Kanye stans know how to hurt a convo and turn all the attention on them.

Figures
eyes.gif

Pharell has no say with in the high end realm which is what kanye has had the problem with. Pharell only has made waves in streetwear and urbanwear. Kanye specifically talked about how blacks are limited to working in these realms, and even discussed how their is only one black shoe designer. Kanye has designed with LV and Nike and yet still cant get backed by a big company. Pharell designed for his own much smaller brands.

You can't even spell his name right on top of your false statements

Why would a big company wanna back someone who will only want it their way? That's not how it works

oh and...
View media item 676708
Moncler
View media item 676711

Last edited:
Louis Vuitton never sold sunglasses until Pharrell put them on.  They saw a pair of shades he was wearing, which he told them were inspired by Biggie and his Versace shades and the Millionaires were born from that

oh, and how the hell did this become another Kanye thread... 
mean.gif

Dat ignorance

Some of you guys kill me...go to KTT with all that slurpage.

We can't have a thread w/o "HIS" name being brought up.

Kanye stans know how to hurt a convo and turn all the attention on them.

Figures :rolleyes

You do realize that the very first mention of Ye was actually by someone saying that "Pharrell > him", right? :lol:

hey, all i wrote was "deluded, unstable diva"

never mentioned anyone's name other than pharrell

You do realize that the very first mention of Ye was actually by someone saying that "Pharrell > him", right?
laugh.gif
Ya but my dude...either way its not needed.

Let the thread be what its about. No need for comparison in either direction. NT debates are born from this for no reason.

BUT....

The slurpage IS at a all time high. C'mon now.
laugh.gif

and YES...We can't have more than a handfull of threads w/o him being mentioned.

pharrell scoring both despicable me movies >>> 

the closest kanye will ever get to that is having some fashion designer who doesnt even like him use his instrumentals for yeezus. 
laugh.gif

this dude is doing so much that he doesnt have time to brag  and complain about nonsense

Last edited:
Kanye wasn't even brought up in this thread by a Kanye stan. Pharrell stans pulled Kanye in the discussion..........

At the end of the day respect both of them because they are clearly DOING IT better than you or I am at the moment. But if you are going to make an appreciation thread about someone, then pull in somebody completely unrelated to hate it just looks childish. 

All the Kanye bashing is cool and all, as a person I'm sure Kanye is lame but don't bash him in a thread about productivity. This is the man who did MBDTF and countless other classics. At the end of the day that will be remembered more than any fashion trend or lotioned skin or whatever else the instagram/twitter world is fascinated with at the moment.

P is that dude, great article. As someone from that part of VA it's great to see him doing huge things.

Last edited:
koudie is prob one of the happiest NTrs there is

#niceeeeeeeee .. Life is good brother :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Happiest man on this forum though :pimp:
You'll never see anything but positivity from that man

Oh fo sho :smokin :smokin :smokin

yeah koudie is out there, but he's a good poster

I've gotten into trouble a few times.. but it wasn't my fault, promise lol :lol: :smokin :smokin

I swear this man blazed most of his brain cells away. I **** with him though.

I stopped tho lol.. these are prob just the lingering after effects :lol: :pimp: :pimp:

Musician : yeezy > pharrel :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Overall person : yeezy

Back
Top Bottom