GET FIREFOX 3.6 NOW!!!!!!

am i allowed to post this?

http://www.mediafire.com/?imjd3yjnoog

http://lifehacker.com/5453616/

Firefox 3.6, due for official release at 9:30 a.m. Pacific time, is pushing onto mirror servers. A few lucky URL tweakers have found their copies, and made them available for early birds and impatient types.

Tech blog gHacks has uploaded the installer packages to MediaFire. Then again, Firefox 3.6 final is, apparently, nearly identical to the second release candidate, so you can definitely wait if you've already got that running, or if you're the type who doesn't like to run until you hear the official starter pistol.

Update: The Kabatology blog offers up working early download links for Firefox 3.6 on Windows and Mac OS X, along with a command you can enter to download and extract the Linux version to their home folder.

While you're waiting for the officially official downloads to arrive, you can check out this two-minute video showing the major new features in 3.6:

Mozilla's Coming Soon page has more information on the latest release from the Firefox shop.

is this the official release? why is it on mediafire? the version i have now crashes too often, so I do want to change. but only if it's the officialrelease

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Man, what in the hell is a dmg file? Looks like a trap to me...
exactly, I saw that and I'm like
5d325d374be42540c1f3cc4289dc69f6d057302.jpg

Firefox has been terrible for me lately. Crashing randomly and performing poorly overall.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Firefox has been terrible for me lately. Crashing randomly and performing poorly overall.
QTF. I've been sticking with safari lately for sites I know I can trust.

And yea .dmg file is for macs.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Originally Posted by Lazy B

QTF. I've been sticking with safari lately for sites I know I can trust.

And yea .dmg file is for macs.
QUOTED TRUTH FOR

If you got Windows 7 do you have to worry about any of this BS? I use Chrome on Win7, is it possible for me to catch all these viruses and %!%?

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Man, what in the hell is a dmg file? Looks like a trap to me...

DMG file are fine. On mac, it just opens like a USB drive or flash drive with files in it.

Awesome.

Download.com has FF3.6 already, and they're reputable.

Personas are amazing. Stable as always. It looks like a great upgrade so far.

Originally Posted by AyVee323

If you got Windows 7 do you have to worry about any of this BS? I use Chrome on Win7, is it possible for me to catch all these viruses and %!%?

Fam, any comp. can catch anything. Think of it as sex, just cause you got a new motherboard, doesn't mean your hard drive won't catch a virus.

Loads fasterfor me.

The "personas" are
pimp.gif
.....I like using all black for all my programs (firefox, itunes, windows task bar, etc)

Yea, I'll wait for my auto-update. I thought mine was the only one freezin and crashin heavily. The NT virus tried to get me 3 times last night luckily Igot that EndPoint Protection
pimp.gif
If any NTers need a free virus program PM and I'll create a d/l link

In your FireFox browser just go to "Help > Check for Updates"

Then it would do everything for you.

Back
Top Bottom