GET FIREFOX 3.6 NOW!!!!!!

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

In your FireFox browser just go to "Help > Check for Updates"

Then it would do everything for you.
Came in here to say this. Dudes who uploaded it "early" thought they were doing it
laugh.gif

Does this FF update still take a hit on your memory? I wish it could do low doses like Chrome
grin.gif

It's nice, definitely faster.

I don't really care about the persona feature, I've been using themes for the longest time anyway and I really like my all black firefox look.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by AyVee323

If you got Windows 7 do you have to worry about any of this BS? I use Chrome on Win7, is it possible for me to catch all these viruses and %!%?

Fam, any comp. can catch anything. Think of it as sex, just cause you got a new motherboard, doesn't mean your hard drive won't catch a virus.

laugh.gif
yeah I feel you, but I was mainly talking about the virus that NT's been giving everyone.
I was just wondering if people with Win7 have been getting it. But if it doesn't matter what OS your running on then I need to know what is the best way toavoid getting it.

Just downloaded it, and it's a lot faster. I've been bouncing back and forth between FF and Chrome, but have used Chrome a lot the past 3 weeks. Ithink this is right on par with Chrome as far as the speed. I'm liking it a lot so far.

I've been using FF since around 2005 I believe. I think that's when it was featured in Wired Magazine.

^That's what I said myself, but just go to Help --> Check for updates and it should be there.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Firefox has been terrible for me lately. Crashing randomly and performing poorly overall.
Me too..i hate when i'm just browsin and all of a sudden it just crashes

Back
Top Bottom