GET OUT -- New horror film about black man meeting white gf's parents. Looks creepy.

Bruh....this movie legit has me feeling like Peele might be the goat like M. Night after the 6th Sense.

like fam...this is the first film you create? How? How are you this good day 1?

I'm at a loss. I literally can't stop thinking about it. I'm still piecing together pieces and realizations that I'm coming to.

Incredible film. Ending was alllllll the way on point.

I can't stop thinking about this movie. I think it legit messed me up. I feel weird lol. Like..squirmy. It was just so creepy...and potentially realistic af...o_0

All the white women I've dated, meeting their parents was always uncomfortable and just generally awkward, even with me being cool as hell and able to vibe with everyone, me being black always seemed to make me a different species hahaha.

Has me feeling...shook.

Theater was all black people. Maybe 1 or 2 other minorities. That's really the only way to see this joint. Although I did tell my shorty, who's a delicious brownskin beauty, that we should've invited some of her white gfs :lol:. That awkward silence would've been goat.

How white people allow this joint to hit theaters???

All of this! God damn god damn. Get Out was SO DOPE! So so so dope. One of the best movie experiences in a long time.

On a scale from white guilt to white anger, how mad are white folks?

I don't get this logic. Unless you're racist and feel like the white folks in the film, why would they be mad? Maybe I think too much on an individual scale. There were a lot of white people in my theater and everyone was cheering for him at the end.

Fantastic film.

I don't get this logic. Unless you're racist and feel like the white folks in the film, why would they be mad? Maybe I think too much on an individual scale. There were a lot of white people in my theater and everyone was cheering for him at the end.

Fantastic film.

pretty much what I was going to say too, can't group everyone in one category

I am all for a movie like this which also has a message

Surprised at the 100 rt rating. Felt like at least one salty white dude would've given this a bad rating by now.

Surprised at the 100 rt rating. Felt like at least one salty white dude would've given this a bad rating by now.

me too I keep checking and waiting for that 1 person who just wants that Skip Bayless attention

Movie was amazing. First movie in a while I'll go see twice in a while :lol:

Last edited:
My girl and I saw this tonight, hella dope. I love all the elements they blended in this movie.

My theater was clapping too lmao
Especially in the ending when the TSA car pulled up but thought it was police. Then his TSA homie came out the car. Some dude in the audience was like "F*** YEAH!" Lol

I thought it was gonna be a bad ending for a second where it would be the white cop from earlier and be on the white girl's side.

I thought it was a real cop... I was like how homie going to explain this?

I loved every bit of this movie and related in so many instances (the police encounter, family greeting, white community intro...)

My only gripe...what I can't wrap my head around...is how he's escaped.  I want to spoil anything, but as it shows in the previews...at one point, he's strapped to a chair, so... 

Man, I've never really been a big fan of Key and Peeles comedy. But this MFing movie right here was EXCELLENT. Very well done start to finish.

When he first woke up he bit the straps. It's safe to assume he could stuff his ears cause he could put his head down that far.

You're probably right. Difficult to fathom him getting it deep enough in his ear, but that's why it's a movie I guess. Thx for the clarity.

Back
Top Bottom