Get Out Of Your T-Mobile Contract FREE! Vol: Help Out Your Fellow NTers

hollakid619

Banned
New loophole.

[h2]http://www.tmonews.com/2009/07/changes-in-pricing-plan-overages-coming-september-1/[/h2]
[h2]Changes In Pricing Plan Overages Coming September 1[/h2]
Posted by David On July - 28 - 2009 10:16 am EST29 COMMENTS

Bringing pack Catherine Zeta Jones to spearhead your http://www.tmonews.com/?s=mobilemakeoverMobileMakeover campaign is a mighty fine idea and T-mobile, we thank thank thank you for doing so. That being said, it appears as though everything can't be sunshine and rainbows. Word came down yesterday that starting July 27[sup]th[/sup], customers will start receiving snail mail notifications
stating that effective September 1[sup]st[/sup] T-mobile is increasing their per minute overage charge. In an effort to better align with the competition as the email states, T-mobile is attempting to ensure that customers receive the best value by notifying them if they are on a plan that is not in line with their usage. We are still trying to clarify what customers means, though we told it means all postpaid, nongovernmental, non flex-pay users but we're waiting for clarification.
The answer to the question at least some of you have already started asking yourself is yes, T-mobile is stating customers affected by this change can leave ETF free. Though again, we emphasize details are still coming forward and we can't saying anything concrete until we learn more.
  • FlexPay and Business/Government specific rate plans are not impacted by this change.
  • Overage for Single Line rate plans under $59.99 will increase to $0.45. All other Single Line rate plans will increase to $0.40.
  • Overage for pooling rate plans under $89.99 will increase to $0.45. All other pooling rate plans will increase to $0.40
  • The average increase for customers who have usage charges is expected to be $3.34. Certain customers affected by this rate change will be notified via direct mail beginning July 27 and will be able to cancel their contracts without incurring Early Termination Fees.
Best of all you dont have to pay some random NTer to get you out of your contract. We should help out withouttrying to get rich off each other.

damnit
mad.gif

Unlimited loyalty plans FTW.

How do people still go over on their minutes with texting and instant messaging so popular????

Seems silly for people to go over on their minutes anyway...........but sounds like a good way to get out of my t-mobile contract so i can go to AT&T forthe IPHONE and 3g.

Only reason i wanna switch is because sprint has a 4G service somewhere and t-mobile doesnt have 3g in saint louis yet.

hmm
we're on the loyalty fam plan
unlimited everything for ~$120 a month..
i want a new phone though..
think i can terminate the contract then upgrade on their ?

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

How do people still go over on their minutes with texting and instant messaging so popular????

Seems silly for people to go over on their minutes anyway...........but sounds like a good way to get out of my t-mobile contract so i can go to AT&T for the IPHONE and 3g.

Only reason i wanna switch is because sprint has a 4G service somewhere and t-mobile doesnt have 3g in saint louis yet.
Coming this quarter

FlexPay and Business/Government specific rate plans are not impacted by this change.
Being federally employed kicks so much %!*. Not to mention the 18% discount I receive on top of that
smile.gif

quick question, could I do something like sign up for a contract tomorrow, go 30 days so I'm out the return period, be shocked at the rate increase sinceit doesn't start until september, and cancel my contract but keep the phone?

that would be possible correct?

Originally Posted by pdm 87

FlexPay and Business/Government specific rate plans are not impacted by this change.
Being federally employed kicks so much %!*. Not to mention the 18% discount I receive on top of that
smile.gif

18%???? I think you mean 15%. I've put discounts for the Post Office to the Dept of Treasury, the most is 15%. Even if I blessed someone witha percentage off their monthly bill as a friendly hookup, the most I can apply is 15%.

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Seems silly for people to go over on their minutes anyway...........but sounds like a good way to get out of my t-mobile contract so i can go to AT&T for the IPHONE and 3g.

Coming this quarter
Pshhh......They been sayin that for the last 9-12 months.

I dont think we will ever get 3g here..........Ill wait as long as possible, if not, im jumping ship.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

quick question, could I do something like sign up for a contract tomorrow, go 30 days so I'm out the return period, be shocked at the rate increase since it doesn't start until september, and cancel my contract but keep the phone?

that would be possible correct?
It may be a bit too late for that. Usually when there's a change in the service agreement coming up, I'll notify you of the change whenyou sign up for service. Basically some kind of disclaimer somewhere in the middle of the contract that lets you know, we bout to jack this +++@ up in thenext 30 days
laugh.gif

i dont see this on slickdeals, i usually wait for a post on SD to hear experiences

Coming this quarter
Pshhh......They been sayin that for the last 9-12 months.

I dont think we will ever get 3g here..........Ill wait as long as possible, if not, im jumping ship.
Cities going 3G on T-Mobile in 2009:
Q3:
  • Montgomery, AL
  • Little Rock, AR
  • Bakersfield, CA
  • Corona, CA
  • Escondido, CA
  • Fairfield, CA
  • Fontana, CA
  • Fresno, CA
  • Oxnard, CA
  • Merced, CA
  • Moreno Valley, CA
  • Oceanside, CA
  • Redding, CA
  • Riverside, CA
  • San Bernardino, CA
  • San Buenaventura (Ventura), CA
  • Salinas, CA
  • Santa Rosa, CA
  • Simi Valley, CA
  • Fort Collins, CO
  • Bridgeport, CT
  • Hartford, CT
  • New Haven, CT
  • Stamford, CT
  • Waterbury, CT
  • Cape Coral, FL
  • Albany, GA
  • Athens-Clarke County, GA
  • Augusta-Richmond County, GA
  • Columbus City, GA
  • Peoria, IL
  • Bloomington, IN
  • Evansville, IN
  • Fort Wayne, IN
  • Lafayette, IN
  • Indianapolis, IN
  • South Bend, IN
  • Topeka, KS
  • Wichita, KS
  • Ann Arbor, MI
  • Lansing, MI
  • St. Louis, MO
  • Rochester, MN
  • St. Cloud, MN
  • Omaha, NE
  • Cary, NC
  • Charlotte, NC
  • Durham, NC
  • Greensboro, NC
  • Raleigh, NC
  • Winston-Salem, NC
  • Albuquerque, NM
  • Buffalo, NY
  • Rochester, NY
  • Syracuse, NY
  • Akron, OH
  • Cincinnati, OH
  • Cleveland, OH
  • Dayton, OH
  • Toledo, OH
  • Medford, OR
  • Allentown, PA
  • Lancaster, PA
  • Charleston, SC
  • Columbia, SC
  • Knoxville, TN
  • Nashville, TN
  • Abilene, TX
  • Amarillo, TX
  • El Paso, TX
  • Lake Charles, TX
  • Longview TX
  • Tyler, TX
  • Provo, UT
  • Salt Lake City, UT
  • West Valley City, UT
  • Chesapeake, VA
  • Hampton, VA
  • Norfolk, VA
  • Portsmouth, VA
  • Richmond, VA
  • Virginia Beach, VA
  • Spokane, WA
  • Tacoma, WA
  • Milwaukee, WI
Patience my friend

Best of all you dont have to pay some random NTer to get you out of your contract. We should help out without trying to get rich off each other.

laugh.gif
nah brah some shots was fired here
laugh.gif

que old white dude with "shots Fired" in big font

pimp.gif
but thanks for the info definitely gonna try to get off my plan soon,iphone here i come...
happy.gif

smile.gif
18%???? I think you mean 15%. I've put discounts for the Post Office to the Dept of Treasury, the most is 15%. Even if I blessed someone with a percentage off their monthly bill as a friendly hookup, the most I can apply is 15%.

I didn't mis-type... 18%

smile.gif
18%???? I think you mean 15%. I've put discounts for the Post Office to the Dept of Treasury, the most is 15%. Even if I blessed someone with a percentage off their monthly bill as a friendly hookup, the most I can apply is 15%.

I didn't mis-type... 18%

Interesting
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

i have a flexpay contract can i get out for free to?

Short answer, no.

How long before the deductable on the G1 goes down from $150 or $130 or whatever it is???

I may keep it just because i have my phone rooted with tethering and im about to move into a loft on thursday.

Back
Top Bottom