Get Rich or Die Tryin' appreciation

I was jus listenin to it and notcied that it was
pimp.gif
. 50 has really felloff sine then tho...

still a classic imo...wat yall think?

I attribute this albums greatness to dr dre.... u coulda put any any average rappper on most of those beats and it woulda sounded great

Originally Posted by tecca nena

I attribute this albums greatness to dr dre.... u coulda put any any average rappper on most of those beats and it woulda sounded great
i agree somewhat....but 50 lived up to the HYPE that dre and em (himself included) created. the firsttime i heard it i was
eek.gif

UNappreciated

always will be garbage

2002-2003 were some horrible years for hip hop
thanks to 50 cent.

Originally Posted by Page86

UNappreciated

always will be garbage

2002-2003 were some horrible years for hip hop
thanks to 50 cent.

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
im not a 50 cent fan and i know for a fact this CD was not garbage..

def. a crazy cd... 50 really did shine on this one... a classic in my eyes.. and i dont really like 50

classic album

this albums release created a scene that i dont think we will ever see in the hip hop world again.
this was the only album that i ever went to cop from my local mom and pops store and there was a line for the cd!!!!!!!!

i remember seeing people who dont even like rap music buying this album.
this was definatley a huge moment in hip hop,,,,,,,,,,,,, not only that,,,,,,,,, the album was actually crazy!!!!!!
dvd wasnt too bad either.

PastorTroyNY wrote:
classic album

this albums release created a scene that i dont think we will ever see in the hip hop world again.
this was the only album that i ever went to cop from my local mom and pops store and there was a line for the cd!!!!!!!!

i remember seeing people who dont even like rap music buying this album.
this was definatley a huge moment in hip hop,,,,,,,,,,,,, not only that,,,,,,,,, the album was actually crazy!!!!!!
dvd wasnt too bad either.

Appreciated.

50 was on his sh.. at this moment in time.

Like PastorTroyNY said, we witnessed something that probably will never happen again for this album. The sh.. was sold out for weeks in NYC you had to keepchecking back like the album was a Nintendo Wii.

The hype for 50 and this album was insane and unmatched. I know they said it was like that for Biggie also, but I don't remember it to be of themagnitude that 50's hype was.

50 revolutionalized the mixtape scene. Before him the only other cat I would go on the ave to check for on a mix CD was Canibus, but still it wasn'tlike checking for some new material from the unit.

i like the album, but not nearly as much as everyone else. it wasnt even the best CD released that month

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

^ Philadelphia Freeway

also, Trap Muzik was released later that year
I am one of the biggest Freeway fans around. But NO, Philladelphia Freeway was not even close to GRODT.....and niether was Trap Muzik. Period.

Back
Top Bottom