Get Rich or Die Tryin' appreciation

I remember when I was like da1st N_ to hear In Da Club
pimp.gif
like 2 monthsbefore it dropped Ns aint no what I was sayin shh is appreciated. Very good album not a classic

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

^ Philadelphia Freeway

also, Trap Muzik was released later that year
I am one of the biggest Freeway fans around. But NO, Philladelphia Freeway was not even close to GRODT.....and niether was Trap Muzik. Period.

to me GRODT was built around a blueprint to sell records, which i'm not mad at. but Trap Muzik was from a hungry dood on his last leg. Maybe thats whyi think Trap Muzik >>>> GRODT while giving out a
indifferent.gif

this was back when I was a huge fan of 50.... This was a great album but not a classic imo.... But did have classic songs like many men....

Can someone please give a legitimate reason why dis cd isnt a classic

From da intro to the end he killed every track

Production was on point no beat was wasted

You dudes is wildin not saying this album is classic, but would give the nod for Kanye saying he has three classics under his belt.

And I'm not talking about you dudes in this post.

I'm talking about some on NT genarally that think that Kanye pulled a hat trick with the classics.

i don't think anybody can hate on this album
This album was horrible. Extremely overrated. I gave away my bootleg copy the second day of it's release.

People really consider this a classic?
alien.gif

hater
I will say this for the thousandth time. This has to be the most lame word in the hip hop lexicon. It is an easy out for not getting call out onyour BS. If you don't like it that's "hating"????? So be it then.

Originally Posted by PastorTroyNY

classic album

this albums release created a scene that i dont think we will ever see in the hip hop world again.
this was the only album that i ever went to cop from my local mom and pops store and there was a line for the cd!!!!!!!!

i remember seeing people who dont even like rap music buying this album.
this was definatley a huge moment in hip hop,,,,,,,,,,,,, not only that,,,,,,,,, the album was actually crazy!!!!!!
dvd wasnt too bad either.

same here. I remember kids that listened to punk rock even copped GRODT

What up Gangsta
Patiently Waiting (Em's verse =
eek.gif
)
In Da Club
High All The Time
If I can't
21 Questions
P.I.M.P.

All are
pimp.gif

Only track I really don't like is Blood Hound... hate it

em spazzed out on patiently waiting

i hate that one 50 line where hes talkin bout "michael jackson jacket with all them zippers, call me flipper, etc.." garbage

good album but the only thing classic about it, is Em's verse on Patiently waiting.

you guys seriously can't put this album up there with Illmatic,midnight marauders, Ready to die, Reasonable doubt, IWW, the infamous, hell on earth...etc.Those are certified classics. I will say the hype behind this album was tremendous.

"had a spark when you started but now you just garbage"
someone add 50 to that thread because it definitely fits him.....

Originally Posted by wcghost

em spazzed out on patiently waiting

i hate that one 50 line where hes talkin bout "michael jackson jacket with all them zippers, call me flipper, etc.." garbage

u serious??
"You goin 'gainst me dog, you makin a mistake, I'll split ya
Leave ya lookinlike the Michael Jackson jackets wit all them zippers"

zippers referring to stitches, i thought that was a pretty nice line.
Code:

Great album, just listened to it all the way through the other day and realized how good it is.

if its not a classic, then its very close...after all the hype and the beefs...50 delivered exactly what everyone was asking for

his album was a definite highlight of the year not only in hip-hop but music itself, he really shook the charts, no joke.

definitely appreciated!

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

I remember when I was like da1st N_ to hear In Da Club
pimp.gif
like 2 months before it dropped Ns aint no what I was sayin shh is appreciated. Very good album not a classic

smokin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that reminds me of when i was in 8th grade walking down the hallway singing"go shorty, its your birthday, we gon party like, it's your
birthday.....and you know we dont give a %+++ its not ur birthday"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and everybody looking at me like
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
cuz they didnt know what i was talking about..then like 2 weeks laterevrybody coming up to me like
eek.gif
eek.gif
i heard that 50 cent song u was singing all the time...

Back
Top Bottom