GET YOUR OLD SIG BACK

I cant even get my old username back. So how many posts do I have to make on this new account before I can make a sig? This is ludicrous...

How do I get my NT badges back?
Badges were really difficult for us to transfer because we didn't have a clear master list to draw from, especially with the Japan drive, since not everyone added their NT account in the comments section when they made their donation.

So, I actually had to manually go through the site, and fundraising pages, identify as many users with badges as possible, and enter their badge information into an excel sheet so we could try to get them up and running on here.  

Even though when I originally announced the badge promotion I indicated that they'd last only as long as we stayed on Yuku, the unity and generosity everyone showed through our community drives to aid disaster relief proved so inspiring that we really wanted to go the extra mile to bring as many over as possible.  I wish we could've grabbed them all the first time, but I'll make sure to get it right now. 

Any user who's still missing charity badges can PM me and I'll take care of it. 

Back
Top Bottom