Getting a deal "Major" distribution deal Appreciation post

It hasnt happened yet?

eitherway, on behalf of the Ol' music forum folks, We happy for you fam. Keep grinding.

Originally Posted by hellaones

roll.gif
@ "on the G" haven't heard that since like 93
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

wow--that's what's up man, congrats. Use your money wisely--invest in something aside from cars, clothes, and jewelry.
Invest in trucks, jackets, and name plate belts, got it.

Street team huh? Sounds plausible. PM me if you're serious. I might have a role for ya'll... I dunno...

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Street team huh? Sounds plausible. PM me if you're serious. I might have a role for ya'll... I dunno...

How about just work on your music.. don't make promises.. and just show NT some love if you blow up.. keep it simple and good luck!

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

How about just work on your music.. don't make promises.. and just show NT some love if you blow up.. keep it simple and good luck!
How about letting me make my own decisions? I never promised anything. and if anything, why wouldn'tI want extra help pushing my music/label? But thanx anyway. I appreciate the well wishes. As long as NT shows me love, I'ma show love back. That'sreal.

Originally Posted by SHEED

Welcome to Indiana is your joint?

images

laugh.gif
Welcome to Indiana, home of the Hoosiers, Fighting irish, andIndianapolis 500.....make sure you give a shoutout to Reggie Miller & Payton Manning, and the state bird, Larry.

wth is triple r??
anyway im assuming youre about to get a deal so congratuulations man and keep doin ya thing

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

e3b261a4dd622d0b7066f0fb1ca8ac9ea4ab5094.gif

Congrats my G. Just remember, its like when the space shuttle took off. They didn't land on Plymouth Rock, so therefore you can't have carpet
pimp.gif
Word.

It's like, Mad turtlenecks and courdoroys....Or like Terry cloth and Pumas.

Rilla possibly getting on, is like when when the Yankees first moved to the Bronx, when Reggie Jackson was there.............nobody stole home plate....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom