Getting a useless number from a chick UNAPPRECIATION... flakey chicks makes me friggin' sick

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Been flaked on the past two chicks I've got at, set up dates and everything....day of comes up and if it isn't one excuse its a no response....I could care less if you don't wanna kick it (I'm a grown man, I can take No for an answer) I just don't appreciate my time being wasted....is what it is
, tho; I'm not the one missing out

This. Them being straight up would be appreciated.

Cue *I know that feel pic.
It's not only that but when you text a chick you're trying to get yambs and been after for a min n she stops replying or don't respond....got me heated. Ima keep it moving though.

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Cue *I know that feel pic.
It's not only that but when you text a chick you're trying to get yambs and been after for a min n she stops replying or don't respond....got me heated. Ima keep it moving though.

Only thing to do when that happens chalk it up as a L and be out

Originally Posted by ricky409

time for a rant..
i know getting a number is nothing. i know girls will give it out just to have guys blow them up to satisfy their sense of desire.

i know girls will give their number out for pity, or to get a guy to leave them alone...

its just SUPER frustrating b/c you can never tell when its gonna happen.

its like... you gave me the number... i hit you... and its either 1. i'll call you back 2. no reply...

i've been on a streak of finding serious chicks... no games... they gave me the number and there was atleast SOME kind of attempt. there were signs of interest, and whether or not it got off the ground, there was engines being cranked on and we were rolling down the runway

just got hit w/ a flaker SOOO tough the other day... the engines DIDNT EVEN CUT ON... got the number, hit her, no response.

seen her in school, and she's all "why you aint hit me up"... 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i was like "whatever man... you trippin" she says "noooo... i really didnt get it... hit me up fareal" hit her three days later... no response...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

end rant fambs... i'm callin' a consistent JO... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dawg! This happens to me all the time. I threw in the towel recently and I am jus' gonna get my career going and mess wit' chicks on that type of level. Not these immature/low self-esteem girls who don't know what they want. These are the same type of girls that chase and go for suckas. They get knocked up by some loser and can't pursue goals and ambitions in life.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS ENGLISH

girls love to waist time
laugh.gif

yeah it happens to the best of us though

Originally Posted by ninjahood

and da funny thing is once you get POPPIN, these are da $%#%## calling you outta nowhere talkin bout "wassup stranger, you forgot about me?"

the infamous "hey stranger" texts 
laugh.gif
awww man

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

time for a rant..
i know getting a number is nothing. i know girls will give it out just to have guys blow them up to satisfy their sense of desire.

i know girls will give their number out for pity, or to get a guy to leave them alone...

its like... you gave me the number... i hit you... and its either 1. i'll call you back 2. no reply...

i've been on a streak of finding serious chicks... no games... they gave me the number and there was atleast SOME kind of attempt. there were signs of interest, and whether or not it got off the ground, there was engines being cranked on and we were rolling down the runway

just got hit w/ a flaker SOOO tough the other day... the engines DIDNT EVEN CUT ON... got the number, hit her, no response.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i was like "whatever man... you trippin" she says "noooo... i really didnt get it... hit me up fareal" hit her three days later... no response...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dawg! This happens to me all the time. I threw in the towel recently and I am jus' gonna get my career going and mess wit' chicks on that type of level. Not these immature/low self-esteem girls who don't know what they want. These are the same type of girls that chase and go for suckas. They get knocked up by some loser and can't pursue goals and ambitions in life.
mad.gif

all the time tho?
laugh.gif

it is childish but we've all done it

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

girls love to waist time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

and da funny thing is once you get POPPIN, these are da $%#%## calling you outta nowhere talkin bout "wassup stranger, you forgot about me?"

laugh.gif
awww man

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son even changed his name

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

This is exactly the reason why i give MY number out.

Saves me so MUCH time.
laugh.gif
Word. i don't really have time for that "can I get your number" phase anymore, I pretty much give mine out and move on
to the next round. If they're interested, you'll find out, if they're not, you've already been in the process of getting more picks.

The draft just went off, sue me
laugh.gif

You know whats funny?.. These Birds post the screen shots of yall sending back-to-back-to-back "Hey beautiful"..."Whats up"..."Busy?" texts on Instagram
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Then they tag the pic with "#TheThirst"
laugh.gif

Yeah, this is classic stupid/immature girl stuff.
laugh.gif

Personally, I just don't hand out my number like candy. I'm the kind of person that I don't have the time or desire to try and figure out if the number calling me is some dude I handed my number out to, but that I don't really wanna talk to. If I don't wanna talk to you, you won't get my number. Simple as that. You don't waste my time, I won't waste your time.

I will admit though, the one time I did play a dude was when he just would not get the hint. I was very clearly not interested, and was trying to be nice about it, but he wouldn't take no for an answer and kept pushing it. Finally, just to get him to leave me alone, I gave him my "number" which consisted of 10 random numbers that I just pulled out of mid-air and then I left before he could call my phone and realize that it was fake.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

time for a rant..

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

mad.gif
Real +!+*, I feel yall 100%

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

girls love to waist time
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
awww man

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son even changed his name

roll.gif
roll.gif

I feel you doe Ricky...
On Wednesday, I'm walking to my car after class, I see this chick... she wasnt all that but the mass was real... I get the number and tell her imma hit her up
Thursday night... I text her...

me: Wassup
her: Nun who this?
me: Young Handsome
her: Young Handsome who?
me: you gave me your number yesterday...

she didn't respond after that...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

these ++%! on some mo +##$
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

You know whats funny?.. These Birds post the screen shots of yall sending back-to-back-to-back "Hey beautiful"..."Whats up"..."Busy?" texts on Instagram
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Then they tag the pic with "#TheThirst"
laugh.gif
no damns given

stll havent gotten an explation why girls do this...nt ladies wanna help us dumbfounded males out?

laugh.gif
Sucks when you're at the stage of denial about this actually happening to you when a girl you thought was in the bag does this.

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

stll havent gotten an explation why girls do this...nt ladies wanna help us dumbfounded males out?

Like I said, I don't so I'm not really sure. I would assume that some do it because they just have a hard time saying no to a guy that they're not really interested in, and then some do it because they just like the attention of a guy "chasing" after them. Basically, silly/immature girl @%$#.

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

games, so he'll leave you alone...maybe he was cute and you were interested but he said/did something and you just cancel him immediately but dont tell him

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

I give them my number most of the time.
pimp.gif

Went to the club this past weekend. Caught this one chick, danced with her a little, talked for a little and she pulled out HER phone and told me to put my number.

So much easier.

Sidenote: I'm never the kind of dude to be on his phone left and right so if I'm talkin to a chick and theres some sort of interest I'll just tell her I don't have my phone on me so she always HAS to put MY number is HER phone.

Of course if she doesn't use it then its her loss
pimp.gif
 Try it fellas.

I go to the club with my lil sis and she would give her number to any guy that asked. She would even do the whole text them her real name. Dudes would walk off with the big chest and it never failed they would buy her drink. She go get her drink and she would stand by me and our other brothers. I remember dudes trying to take her home at night and she would lead them on the whole night. Just to get in the car with us. Some dudes would try to test us but once they realize she is our sister they know we will die for our blood.

Some chicks don't mean to give out fake numbers, dudes out her are a lil crazy. Its better to give a fake number than to get the "Well F#@K then B^%Ch".

its corny i can't stand it. Just be real.

None of that I have a boyfriend and you don't

I'm a lesbian

No response

if you're not interested just be real and keep it moving. A no thank you is so cool, just come to an understand, say peace out and continue on with the agenda.

this year I dont know what it is, but I've gotten so many numbers and I dont ever follow up...it's like following up takes to much effort

Real life...

One thing I used to say was...

"We should hang out but let me get your number first because what if we talk and we don't like liking each other haha
smile.gif
"

Works like a charm... Honestly I never got a girl to next text me and have a convo... Luck? I guess... Then again my game is at a different level... Not saying its a good level but just different...but at tw same time similar...

Be a beast... Get the kiss on the cheek and move your head so y'all kiss on the lips... I swear to you all... No girl ever got mad...

Back
Top Bottom