Getting a useless number from a chick UNAPPRECIATION... flakey chicks makes me friggin' sick

Real life...

Shell only get mad if she thinks you extra ugly...
And you gotta be playful about it

Hilarious. They used to give that number out on the radio for people to give to people they didn't want to hear from.

OP is this the "34...30...56" woman? 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
[h2]
[/h2]

chick offered me the digits a couple days ago and it ended up being a disconnected #, like why?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

You know whats funny?.. These Birds post the screen shots of yall sending back-to-back-to-back "Hey beautiful"..."Whats up"..."Busy?" texts on Instagram
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Then they tag the pic with "#TheThirst"
laugh.gif
Peep this site too
http://lamelance.com/ 

So if she don't respond after your text, keep it moving and on to the next. 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

and da funny thing is once you get POPPIN, these are da $%#%## calling you outta nowhere talkin bout "wassup stranger, you forgot about me?"

this is the truth.

Girls are so weird and emotional that I don't even try to figure them out anymore.
So much stuff in this thread I want to quote but I'm on my phone.

Some females keep it real and some are about those games. Point blank. If it seems like she's about those "I'm not going to text/ call him back" games then just DEAD her. Trust, it's not worth the time. Some girls don't like guys unless she feels that other girls want him.

Originally Posted by MissDivaDoll

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

stll havent gotten an explation why girls do this...nt ladies wanna help us dumbfounded males out?

Like I said, I don't so I'm not really sure. I would assume that some do it because they just have a hard time saying no to a guy that they're not really interested in, and then some do it because they just like the attention of a guy "chasing" after them. Basically, silly/immature girl @%$#.

basically what it seems like

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Girls are so weird and emotional that I don't even try to figure them out anymore.

Some females keep it real and some are about those games. Point blank. If it seems like she's about those "I'm not going to text/ call him back" games then just DEAD her. Trust, it's not worth the time. Some girls don't like guys unless she feels that other girls want him.

this.....there's a big difference in what females say and what they actually do

Man I remember I was on a deadly streak of no response, one fake number, and game players...and to make it worse they all seemed like they was all with it

Perfect case yesterday, this girl who been "wanting" to hang out with me, so I thought, I asked her to go to the movies with me around 5 something...this chick doesn't respond till 9 something talmbout "my phone died, sorry I'm just gunna stay in tonight" yeah found out she was lying, didn't call her on it...there loss, life goes on indeed

Originally Posted by jermz101

Man I remember I was on a deadly streak of no response, one fake number, and game players...and to make it worse they all seemed like they was all with it

Perfect case yesterday, this girl who been "wanting" to hang out with me, so I thought, I asked her to go to the movies with me around 5 something...this chick doesn't respond till 9 something talmbout "my phone died, sorry I'm just gunna stay in tonight" yeah found out she was lying, didn't call her on it...there loss, life goes on indeed
how did you find out?

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

this.....there's a big difference in what females say and what they actually do
there you go right here champs....

9gwu82.jpg

You know whats funny?.. These Birds post the screen shots of yall sending back-to-back-to-back "Hey beautiful"..."Whats up"..."Busy?" texts on Instagram
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
ruthless
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Usually if they're flaky, its because they want an ego boost and want attention from many dudes sweating them, like people said on here----but also, usually they're already seeing someone or that person they're seeing is their main contact (usually bf), or that person they're seeing now is a top priority.

Nothing you can really do about except be on some extra bold, pimp-like, Casanova type game attack to win her over (which I advise no to do especially if she isn't an attractive female that has a great personality that is worth getting with)----or just charge her to the game and have her hit you up. That's why having business cards are important----when she is less distracted, she can hit you up and both parties can set something up.

It really is a numbers game in setting dates up with females (like with anything else in life ) . Sometimes your aura,swag,disposition,game,whatever can be on point, but they just aren't willing to date you or set something up with you because of many reasons. Just keep moving on to the next female. Make sure you have business cards and have her hit you up at her convenience.

Females aren't that forgetful or flaky especially if its someone they are attracted to . Don't get caught up in their flaky-ness. Its a waste of time, energy, and sometimes money (money spent while getting the female, and missed opportunities to make money while doing that) .

NEVER take it personal. Just keep it moving. I know it may sound like a cliche, but its realtalk. That's what I had to learn ----through a journey called Experience, with a couple of passengers named Trial and Error that traveled alongside.

Part of being a man in terms of dating and relationships is dealing with rejection and flaky type behavior from females and becoming immune to it. Deal with both by keeping it moving and going to the next one.

@dipsetgeneral: them low ambitious hood rats be fine as hell sometimes though.

@Tony Goalie: its a toss up famb.

@KayCurrency: I hate when girls do this. Its crazy cuz I HIGHLY doubt that EVERY GUY doesn't know how to take a hint. Most times, girls are so ambiguous and its hard to get a read.

Instead of ignoring someone, just be real. Girls piss me off when they say "ugh. This guy won't stop texting me" I say have you told him

That's when nonsense starts. I say "let me text him acting like you. I will say 'look brah. I'm not digging you. Stop texting me.'"

Their response EVERY time : NOOO. That's too mean

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

You like the attention sweetheart. Just be real... lol x smh.

Originally Posted by Norfolk Southern aka BUBBA

Usually if they're flaky, its because they want an ego boost and want attention from many dudes sweating them, like people said on here----but also, usually they're already seeing someone or that person they're seeing is their main contact (usually bf), or that person they're seeing now is a top priority.

Nothing you can really do about except be on some extra bold, pimp-like, Casanova type game attack to win her over (which I advise no to do especially if she isn't an attractive female that has a great personality that is worth getting with)----or just charge her to the game and have her hit you up. That's why having business cards are important----when she is less distracted, she can hit you up and both parties can set something up.

It really is a numbers game in setting dates up with females (like with anything else in life ) . Sometimes your aura,swag,disposition,game,whatever can be on point, but they just aren't willing to date you or set something up with you because of many reasons. Just keep moving on to the next female. Make sure you have business cards and have her hit you up at her convenience.

Females aren't that forgetful or flaky especially if its someone they are attracted to . Don't get caught up in their flaky-ness. Its a waste of time, energy, and sometimes money (money spent while getting the female, and missed opportunities to make money while doing that) .

NEVER take it personal. Just keep it moving. I know it may sound like a cliche, but its realtalk. That's what I had to learn ----through a journey called Experience, with a couple of passengers named Trial and Error that traveled alongside.

Part of being a man in terms of dating and relationships is dealing with rejection and flaky type behavior from females and becoming immune to it. Deal with both by keeping it moving and going to the next one.

too much real talk.
can't take it personal.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom