GETTING FREE STUFF BECAUSE YOURE A GIRL APPRECIATION VOL. THANK GOD FOR THESE GLORIOUS BREASTS.

it's my myspace song ratatat
laugh.gif

ya'll are too mad.

ya'll dont have a hustlin' mindset.

i aint gonna knock it but i'll be damned if i give a service and dont get @@# for it.
laugh.gif
.cats sound mad like they got got before.

Originally Posted by Royal Airness 29

Originally Posted by Late80s

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Royal Airness 29

Honestly don't know where to begin with this one...

I cant believe you actually went in a food joint just to try n get free food....

You must sleep well at night young lady.
indifferent.gif

if i got free food i would sleep great also...
smile.gif
its really not that serious...

youre right its not that serious... not that serious to make a post....not that serious its just food... and not that serious because i wasnt based off dude buying me shoes. he just did he thought if he paid for em he could bag the digits, btw i like in NY, who dries a car? try again.

You ignoramases obviously didnt get what I was trying to say. This broad intentionally walked in this place knowing these Mexicans dude will holler at any vagina that walks in, and puts on a damn smile to get some food so she doesnt pay for it is ridiculous.

Im sure broad didnt have $6 to buy her own food.

And nobody said it was serious.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

All these replies and no pics,
eyes.gif

And besides that, I doubt you're even that cute. You got a guy at AutoZone to install your wiper blades?! Wooptidoo, so have I. You know they do that foreverybody, right? What's next, your breasts got the traffic light to turn green early for you? I have to agree with whoever said posting on a 99.99% maleboard has gotten some of you females super gassed.

I seen this post easrlier today. And until now theres no pics lol. Oh well time to hit the club up and see some real life non digital females. OP never cameback...lol NT harsh.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

ya'll are too mad.

ya'll dont have a hustlin' mindset.

i aint gonna knock it but i'll be damned if i give a service and dont get @@# for it.
laugh.gif
.cats sound mad like they got got before.
what it seems like to me...she didn't create this type of nonsense...guys did...she's just getting hers...do i do it...no...do i knock herfor it...no...

Back
Top Bottom