GETTING FREE STUFF BECAUSE YOURE A GIRL APPRECIATION VOL. THANK GOD FOR THESE GLORIOUS BREASTS.

Ill , nah I wasn't talking about you ...
laugh.gif
<3

Page one of this thread perfectly explains why __S like me don't do @%%@ for girls now... I'm all for returning a pretty face with courtesy, butya'll got some nerve getting free stuff and gloating about it
smh.gif
. IDK about ya'll but when I get free stuff I say thanks and ALWAYS pay it forward.

And another thing... fall back off the home girl Kneesh Boogie.... she's far from chopped and even chopped girls don't have to try to attractmen. We all know this. (()) sales itself, unlike *!+*. So in essence, she prolly got more suitors than any one of us hardlegs.

Rell and Dre going in on people is the funniest #%+* ever

Originally Posted by kix4kix

If girls would stop with hypocrisy this post wouldn't exist either. Females the first to accuse dudes of wanting only 1 thing, yet females just came in here bragging about manipulating it.

Congratulations for using your only asset
grin.gif

word.
indifferent.gif
to the OP
and double
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
to the thirsty dudes
you could've just googled Jayden James if you wanted to see
some glorious breasts

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

If girls would stop with hypocrisy this post wouldn't exist either. Females the first to accuse dudes of wanting only 1 thing, yet females just came in here bragging about manipulating it.

grin.gif

word.
indifferent.gif
to the OP
and double
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
to the thirsty dudes
some glorious breasts
Oh word? Thanks.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

grin.gif

word.
indifferent.gif
to the OP
and double
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
to the thirsty dudes
some glorious breasts
AMEN!

I've NEVER asked for pics in a thread. Thats what either my girl or pr0n is for.
smh.gif

So she got something for free, let her have it.

Sometimes you just have to let things go even though you know better.

She's probably that why she's wont put up pics. Why would you say "these glorious breasts" and not put up pics. Thats why I'm saying

ducktales_main.jpg

Its a sad dude posting or a obese fat girl

8 pages and no pics?
indifferent.gif
from the looks of it, if you had to useyour breasts to get free food chances are that you're fat. so big sloppy breasts on a fat chic isnt a good look.

Originally Posted by nelly28

8 pages and no pics?
indifferent.gif
from the looks of it, if you had to use your breasts to get free food chances are that you're fat. so big sloppy breasts on a fat chic isnt a good look.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom