Getting hired appreciation vol. it's about time

Definitely a great feeling. Hopefully the job doesnt suck, because getting stuck at a crappy job = Unappreciation.

Definitely a great feeling. Hopefully the job doesnt suck, because getting stuck at a crappy job = Unappreciation.

Congrats man.  I totally feel you, well almost.  Got the call from SFO today about the security position and they want me to come in for the drug test, fitting etc.  Looks like a freakin job is near by 
smokin.gif

Finally. 

Congrats man.  I totally feel you, well almost.  Got the call from SFO today about the security position and they want me to come in for the drug test, fitting etc.  Looks like a freakin job is near by 
smokin.gif

Finally. 

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

smokin.gif

Finally. 
What you securing short stuff?

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

smokin.gif

Finally. 
What you securing short stuff?

Back
Top Bottom