Getting hired appreciation vol. it's about time

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Congrats man.  I totally feel you, well almost.  Got the call from SFO today about the security position and they want me to come in for the drug test, fitting etc.  Looks like a freakin job is near by 
smokin.gif

Finally. 
What you securing short stuff?
the people of our great nation. 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Congrats man.  I totally feel you, well almost.  Got the call from SFO today about the security position and they want me to come in for the drug test, fitting etc.  Looks like a freakin job is near by 
smokin.gif

Finally. 
What you securing short stuff?
the people of our great nation. 
wink.gif

Congrats man. Been out a JOB since June and finding a steady job here in Atlanta seems impossible for me to find again

Congrats man. Been out a JOB since June and finding a steady job here in Atlanta seems impossible for me to find again

feels great, but i settled on a job i ended up hating cuz they were the first place to call me.

feels great, but i settled on a job i ended up hating cuz they were the first place to call me.

Originally Posted by HatchMo

Congrats
pimp.gif

I have been on bouncing from Temp job to temp job since 09 and still havent found anything stable. I'm hoping the new year will bring me something!
Feel you on this.  Just interviewed for this college office gig.  Hopefully hear from them this week.  A paycheck for the next 3 months would be great
laugh.gif
. Temp work is such a double-edged sword.  Work for a while then get mini-vacations in between assignments but it's the wait for the next assignment that hurts
tired.gif

Originally Posted by HatchMo

Congrats
pimp.gif

I have been on bouncing from Temp job to temp job since 09 and still havent found anything stable. I'm hoping the new year will bring me something!
Feel you on this.  Just interviewed for this college office gig.  Hopefully hear from them this week.  A paycheck for the next 3 months would be great
laugh.gif
. Temp work is such a double-edged sword.  Work for a while then get mini-vacations in between assignments but it's the wait for the next assignment that hurts
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom