Getting my braces tomorrow.. what should I expect? (UPDATE)

Wait, so this is it?
so i got my braces about 3 hours ago.

There is no pain whatsoever. and btw, when you guys mention the tightening, when do they do that?

eat your favorite foods while you can. there will be so much tension on your teeth after each visit that you wont be able to chew the following 2-3 days (theytighten the wire every visit).

Pain and suffering.

roll.gif
, just playing, maybe a little discomfort because your not used to the braces being in your mouth. In the end it'll all be worth it.

insane pain for the next few days

don't expect to eat anything that actually tastes good for the first week or so

hit up tropical smothie or smoothie king....for some people its worse than the others...but i couldnt eat $%$$ for a couple days

hktoez wrote:
eat your favorite foods while you can. there will be so much tension on your teeth after each visit that you wont be able to chew the following 2-3 days (they tighten the wire every visit).

The man speaks the truth....I would eat hella food right before my appointments bucausemy teeth would hurt hella badfor 2-3 days afterwards.

i wouldnt go as far as saying extreme pain but your teeth begin moving right away.
you will feel pain and wont be able to eat solid foods for at least 2-3 days...
but even when you are able to eat solid food you will still feel sore.
i mean your teeth are constantly moving around.
wait til you get them tightened...lmao now thats pain!
good luck though.. you will be out of there in 30-45 minutes.

^^^^..funny. Seriously though.....you're gettin metal attached to your teeth...what do you think it'll be like ???

doesn't hurt at all it will just be sore so ur gonna have to eat soft foods for the first 2 days....after that ur good except for right after they rtightened. Just take some advil and u will be good. The part that sucks is how they cramp ur style.

Your mouth is gonna be stretched open for like half an hour and then, as others have said, you won't be able to eat for like a week. Anything that you haveto bite into with your front teeth, forget about it. I ate pudding and I barely was able to eat PBn J sandwiches. Hope there's a Jamba Juice orRoebeck's near you.

My teeth were really sore for a few days. You better hope your dentist takes their time with taking them off and with cleaning. My dentist at the time used totake care of me because I have the same name as her bf who she always missed. The cleaning part can get bad because your teeth will already hurt then they needto take off the excess glue which can be tough to take off.

Back
Top Bottom