Getting Tested Vol. Team Raw Survivor

So I just got tested for sexually transmitted diseases for the first time in over 2 years last week.

...Yes 2 years...

I've been with a dumb amount of broads during that time span and I've put my jank in some very treacherous places... so I decided that it was finally time to get myself checked out...

Last weekend I was impatiently waiting for the results to the tests and I was more than sure I was gonna get caught up from at least one of these random skeezes I've been with during that time... from POF/Tinder jumps to Adult Actresses.

This morning I got the email from KP.org with all my results and negative for everything I was screened for from HIV to Da Clap.

I told myself I'm done being young and reckless and it's time to grow up. I'm officially done with all these deplorable females.

Actually telling my family doctor I wanted to be tested was kinda hard to do, but the comfort of knowing you're good is a much better feeling than having those thoughts of uncertainty in the back of your head

When was the last time yall were tested?

Do you test regularly?

Team raw for life?

Share your relevant thoughts and stories on the subject

Raw dogsssss
But explain the adult actresses part

Team raw since day 1 :smh:

I'm retiring though. Just found out I knocked my ex up & I'm not tryna catch another jit or an STD. :smh:

Got tested in May. For the first time in about a year. Hearing the nurse tell me all negatives
f4c8659d_30w4ld5.gif

Last got tested in Feb. All clear, apparently.

I done got burnt up 3 times in the last 5 years. :smh:

I got tested back in January. But I've been with the same female since then. When I was young, I smashed my girl at the time rAw every day, and didn't get tested until after I left her ***. Luckily I was clean. She was the type to dodge the topic of getting tested together too :smh:

You promiscuous boys should get tested every 3 months to be safe

Team raw since day 1 :smh:

I'm retiring though. Just found out I knocked my ex up & I'm not tryna catch another jit or an STD. :smh:

Got tested in May. For the first time in about a year. Hearing the nurse tell me all negatives
f4c8659d_30w4ld5.gif

Congrats on the baby... And yeah bro... It's not worth it for the child or your woman to bring something home

Raw dogsssss
But explain the adult actresses part

I dunno if I'm even allowed to talk about em :tongue:

Bruh

Didn't learn after the 2nd time?
The 1st time was complete poor judgement on my part.

The 2nd time was some bs (***** passed it to me orally :smh:)

The 3rd time I was strapped up, but the rubber broke (smashing the local pronstar).

Back
Top Bottom