Getting your hood stomped on and not doing anything about it?

Do people just not know how to react? Like why even get out the car GO, GO FAST get your ricky bobby on!

If some ignorant mofos tried this on my car believe they would get ran over idc!

smh.gif

Ignorant fools

lol that's some old footage from some Gangsters of Palm Beach County DVD from a few years back. Apparently what provoked the attack was that the dude with the Civic pulled a knife on the dudes that jacked him and his whip up at some corner store for an unknown reason.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

lol that's some old footage from some Gangsters of Palm Beach County DVD from a few years back. Apparently what provoked the attack was that the dude with the Civic pulled a knife on the dudes that jacked him and his whip up at some corner store for an unknown reason.
this, but this is enough for me to not goto ft lauderdale and palm beach when im invited

take a wrong turn in Florida and it gets scary QUICK!
almost got bodied at Popeyes in Tampa
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
what the 
f1915be1bd3d92f785c003f357765553fee6f25.gif
was I thinking?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

this, but this is enough for me to not goto ft lauderdale and palm beach when im invited

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
what the 
was I thinking?

All of ft. lauderdale isnt bad.

Just gotta stay away from Sistrunk and some of the sketchier areas close to the I95 exit.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
what the 
was I thinking?
laugh.gif
dudes on that DVD were just running up on random people and just beating them down

Club29 wrote:
All of ft. lauderdale isnt bad.
Just gotta stay away from Sistrunk and some of the sketchier areas close to the I95 exit.

laugh.gif
dudes on that DVD were just running up on random people and just beating them down
^
word,
they saw tourists enjoying themselves and would just flashmob them, kids like 11, 12
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
I'm aighhhtt
grin.gif

People that angry at the beach will be avoided at all costs
laugh.gif

Damn,this is from over on 25th street. !%*% is real bad over there. Used to live in West Palm Beach and one time about 10 dudes broke into a house in the projects and gangbanged this 12 yr old kids Mom and made him watch, they beat him up,smashed a plate on him,poured ###!@!* chemicals him and his moms eyes and made her give him oral., also made him do some #!@!+% up things to his Mom too. These N_s are just crazy man.

smh.gif

laugh.gif
florida is like that though.......things will look all good and BAM you in the hood
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Damn,this is from over on 25th street. !%*% is real bad over there. Used to live in West Palm Beach and one time about 10 dudes broke into a house in the projects and gangbanged this 12 yr old kids Mom and made him watch, they beat him up,smashed a plate on him,poured ###!@!* chemicals him and his moms eyes and made her give him oral., also made him do some #!@!+% up things to his Mom too. These N_s are just crazy man.

smh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

smh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Lol Florida is a very strange place you can end up in the hood anywhere. Make one wrong exit on the highway r.i.p.

miami, south beach area is fine, notorious. but south beach is kinda sketchy in some areas too. i would stick to the strip by the beach thats where all the clubs and girls are at anyway.

damn If I had a gun and that happen to me I'll shoot all of them

Best believe I would run those fool's over? why the +!%$ would you get out the car?

How you gonna act like wild animals? Parent's didn't teach you better, some people don't deserve to live

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
what the 
was I thinking?

Soff

Back
Top Bottom