Getting Your Radio Stolen APPRECIATION POST!!!!!!! VOL. I LOVE WHEN IT HAPPENS

Hey, bro. I'm not quite understanding you.

eek.gif
tired.gif
at dudes stealing vehicles in front of their owner's house

eaalto,

Good looks man. I appreciate that alot. I'm gonna try and rig my deck up like that some how.

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

roll.gif
hahahaha that's wack as hell. I'm not laughin' at your misfortune, but at your sarcasm toward the entire thing. Me and my boys use the same exact type of sarcasm for anything bad that happens, all the time.....the exact way.

laugh.gif
Thats exactly how me and my boys are. Something would happen to us and we'll just be like "I LOVE when that happens to me...YESSS!".

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by Yoda

bluedeniro wrote:

move out the hood wouldnt have that problem

Yep, cause it can't happen in a decent part of Long Island, NY

indifferent.gif

What part of LI?

Bay Shore/Islip

Yoda wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

on the real though... my car got broken into last week.

Took my DSLR with my two zoom lenses, schoolbooks, and my laptop computer.
frown.gif

Spoiler [+]

In front of my own house
mad.gif
mad.gif

My condolences, but come on dude. You gotta be smarter than that.. leaving your DSLR and Laptop inside your car?? You're just asking to be robbed. I hopeyou learn something from that

I have a workmate who had his windows smashed 5 times in 6 months, even though there was nothing worth stealing in the car. After 6 months he starts leavinghis car unlocked - and what do you know, the broken windows stopped.
laugh.gif

Had my car broken into a couple years ago, except i had nothing in there but a few pairs of kicks in the back. Apparently they weren't happy with the tapedeck i had. They got mad and took ONE shoe from each pair...

man i remember this crackhead broke in to my boys maro' and all he took was a pack of gum, his homework, and his case of cds. mind you he had smoke, a ipodtouch, his ray bay shades, his beat and my blackberry layin in plane sight and dude didnt even touch them.

My friend's car got stolen out of my driveway at 3am two days ago. We heard the timing belt squeal and when we walked over to the window it was gone.

Back
Top Bottom