GF Wants You To Go Out To The Club With Her... Yay or Nay?

springfieldxd

Banned
aight, so lil mama was like, "me and my friend are going clubbing tonight, and i want you to come with us."

some flashing sirens went off in my mind, and the little NT voice in my head told me, "this will not end well."

i told her i had to work early this morning (which i did, but that never stopped me before), and i declined her offer.

i know i made the right decision, i just don't know why.

would you go to the club with your girl?

yay or nay?

of course.

then again..I don't have a dysfunctional relationship like a lot of NTers have with their girl

NEVER TAKE SAND TO THE BEACH!!!!

I would take my woman to a lounge but never to a club. Dudes get stupid when they got that liquid courage in them. Also, you can't get look at anyone.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

of course.

then again..I don't have a dysfunctional relationship like a lot of NTers have with their girl

i wouldn't say it was dysfunctional, i mean, she's not the annoying type, but we have two different motivations for clubbing.

i go to the club to get new-new, lock in on females, etc. i dont go there to dance.

(i think) she goes to the club to get showered with male attention and dance (i think
nerd.gif
)

i knew i wouldn't be doing what i went to do, so i politely declined and played COD

of course.

the problem is the dysfunctional people in the club that NT is simply a reflection of.
dudes gonna be whippin it out and askin your girl how that thang smell like, starin you down, shakin their head and mumblin,
eyes.gif
YNS

the club is for hooking up only. Your girl still going to clubs (assuming shes over 21) is suspect as well.

I'd hit a lounge or a bar with the a girl tho, the club atmosphere is way to busy.

I am missing something here? You don't want to go because of the things you think other guys will be doing? You think that stuff won't happen ifyou're not there?
laugh.gif

I always love it when I approach a girl at the bar that has a man who isn't there. The reason is always "because he's lame". These girls arealways itching to do something.

shoulda went playboy.... you gotta cuff your chick everywhere.... dude tried to holla @ my youngin in the dollar store one day while i was grabbin gummybears...

Originally Posted by The King Of Maryland

shoulda went playboy.... you gotta cuff your chick everywhere.... dude tried to holla @ my youngin in the dollar store one day while i was grabbin gummy bears...

see thats the thing, i'm not trippin on her going out, i just don't want to go with her, because i know how I look at females that bring their dudes tothe club... like @++ would you do that for?

i was always under the impression that you can dance in your living room if you push the coffee table back.

the club is for casual encounters, at least thats what i went there for.
tired.gif

of course.

are you sure? Go play in traffic. Dude is asking a legitimate question from people so he doesn't mess up his relationship. Better to ask people who'vebeen there before then have then say "I told you."

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

of course.

i wouldn't say it was dysfunctional, i mean, she's not the annoying type, but we have two different motivations for clubbing.

i go to the club to get new-new, lock in on females, etc. i dont go there to dance.

(i think) she goes to the club to get showered with male attention and dance (i think
nerd.gif
)

i knew i wouldn't be doing what i went to do, so i politely declined and played COD

pretty dysfunctional if you ask me......why have a girl if you're gonna try to pick up newfemales? makes no sense....she prolly met some new dudes last night
roll.gif

This is what you do. Go but purposely don't have a good time, c-block her from other dudes, constantly look concerned about how she's dancing andshe'll never ask you to go to the club with her again.

do u think cuz u said no that stopped her from going?cuz if she still went she probably aint even thinking bout you now,u shoulda went so u at least had achance.

Back
Top Bottom