GF Wants You To Go Out To The Club With Her... Yay or Nay?

Originally Posted by shoefreek23

do u think cuz u said no that stopped her from going?cuz if she still went she probably aint even thinking bout you now,u shoulda went so u at least had a chance.

i knew she would go regardless.

i could really care less about what happens when i'm not with her. i can't control it because she's a grown woman, she's gonna do what shedoes, and worrying about it is futile.

what i'm looking for is the IMPLICATIONS.

the best/worst possible scenario, and her motives for clubbing. i know what i go for, so i don't really go.

so what is she going for? ya dig?

Originally Posted by RECOGNIZE GAME

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

of course.

then again..I don't have a dysfunctional relationship like a lot of NTers have with their girl

are you sure? Go play in traffic. Dude is asking a legitimate question from people so he doesn't mess up his relationship. Better to ask people who've been there before then have then say "I told you."

did you just tell Dirty to play in traffic?
eek.gif

rip...

of course.

then again..I don't have a dysfunctional relationship like a lot of NTers have with their girl

are you sure? Go play in traffic. Dude is asking a legitimate question from people so he doesn't mess up his relationship. Better to ask people who've been there before then have then say "I told you."
He's flying out to Cali on some other chicks dime for his birthday and isn't going to tell his main the truth so **** if you thinkhe's not trying to "mess up his relationship"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

of course.

He's flying out to Cali on some other chicks dime for his birthday and isn't going to tell his main the truth so **** if you think he's not trying to "mess up his relationship"
laugh.gif

damn, y'all don't forget nothing....
eyes.gif

of course.

He's flying out to Cali on some other chicks dime for his birthday and isn't going to tell his main the truth so **** if you think he's not trying to "mess up his relationship"
laugh.gif

wait, dude is flying out to go to a club in cali?

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

of course.

laugh.gif

damn, y'all don't forget nothing....
eyes.gif

Hell no, this is NT
laugh.gif
Besides, you posted that topic this week right?Not like it's been awhile

of course.

cant wait for the day your world gets turned upside down and you find out Dirtysworld isnt so perfect

of course.

did you just tell Dirty to play in traffic?
eek.gif

rip...
glad I wasnt the only one that caught that
eek.gif

The wifey would always ask to come when me and my boys would go out, I kept telling her no and *%!%. After like 3 months of her complaining, crying and whathave you I final gave in. Me, my cousin, 2 of my boys and my girl went to Element (Hollywood) and it wasn't as bad as I thought. Of course dudes werestaring at my girl but it didn't bother me as much as I thought it would because she was on me the whole entire time and focus on me. I had dudes here andthere ask me if my girl was Persian though,
laugh.gif

Far as the females there, wasn't really any bangin enough to have me turn my head, maybe like 1 or 3 but they had dudes too. It had to be an off nightbecause I've been to Element plenty of times, females are soo on point there, I'm glad it was chill
laugh.gif

i usually never go to the club with my girl for 2 reasons.

1. SHE is the jealous type
2. N____'s like to try u when u out alone with ur girl

Originally Posted by Master Zik

This is what you do. Go but purposely don't have a good time, c-block her from other dudes, constantly look concerned about how she's dancing and she'll never ask you to go to the club with her again.
Why would you have to c-block your chick from dudes at a club when she is with YOU. Your chick shouldn't even want to give a #@@#$ a look inthe club when she is with you. Yall might as well just call it off and give dap to each other.

Element >> any club in America.

I've been with my lady to the club a couple time. It was fun, yea dudes were staring but no dudes got outta pocket(I like the fact that when baby girl walkin, she turns a couple heads). You always gotta know where your taking your girl, I don't think you can go to the same type of club with your boys that youwould go to with your girl. If the GF are coming out for tonight we usually go to a diverse club, where there's a dress code bc usually people know how toact. Real talk, it can only be a issue if your lady or you don't know how to act in public.

Originally Posted by Si3xers55

of course.

cant wait for the day your world gets turned upside down and you find out Dirtysworld isnt so perfect
but I WORK on my relationship. Something a lot of people forget to do.
relationships need continual work and communication... never forget that.

...but I'm glad that I weigh on your mind that much, you wish ill will towards me. You must have a great life.

Originally Posted by Si3xers55

of course.

Wow.
laugh.gif

civil_servant_newman.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Nope
indifferent.gif
did it last weekend it was horrible.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but on a sidenote...

My girl went to the club yesterday... and said she was dancin with people...

now i know how i dance with females... and the thought of her doin that to other dudes... makes me angry...
mad.gif

is this a bad thing?
laugh.gif
But also how am i supposed to feel about herdancing with other men while i aint there?

of course.

i wouldn't say it was dysfunctional, i mean, she's not the annoying type, but we have two different motivations for clubbing.

i go to the club to get new-new, lock in on females, etc. i dont go there to dance.

(i think) she goes to the club to get showered with male attention and dance (i think
nerd.gif
)

i knew i wouldn't be doing what i went to do, so i politely declined and played COD
And there's ur problems. Some dudes so stuck on bein macks, players, etc but they fail to realize a potential good woman by their side. I knowthis from personal experience. Now, if ur girl had ur intentions, to go lock in on dudes, u'd be wantin to call it quits and make a post *****in about it.Grow up dude

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Master Zik

This is what you do. Go but purposely don't have a good time, c-block her from other dudes, constantly look concerned about how she's dancing and she'll never ask you to go to the club with her again.
Why would you have to c-block your chick from dudes at a club when she is with YOU. Your chick shouldn't even want to give a #@@#$ a look in the club when she is with you. Yall might as well just call it off and give dap to each other.
I know that. I'm saying he should OD on that. Like if a dude is just in the vicinity of his girl dancing he steps in like a bodyguard tofurther make her feel uncomfortable and make the experience awkward so she never asks again.

Then again it's not even a question to me about MY girl dancing with other dudes since I don't go to the club with my girl
laugh.gif
You makin it sound like its cool if you not with her.

Me and the bf used to always go to clubs togther it was fun... got dressed up for him, drank, danced then came home and did the dirty.. its fun.. anyways mostgirls including me, hate when guys creep up on them and start dancing from behind. so that's why I'd rather go with him to a club

Back
Top Bottom