Ghetto stories/habbits

Used to make full meals outta the Top ramen back in the day...

Chopped up hot dogs, cheese, an A1 sauce...

pimp.gif

when i went to live wit my pops in GA around 04... this ***** would load the trash in his car and take it

to the gas station dumpster instead of paying for the garbage bill.

roll.gif

I STAY hittin one of these fiends or ****** that just got out jail for they EBT...

200 for the 50?

SOLD.

Last edited:
When I used to play rock band. I'd hook my comp. to the tv.Then I'd watch youtube videos of other people playing new rock band songs and play along.This way I didn't have to pay for the songs.You mad Harmonix?

That post brings me back, I had an 87 monte carlo ss and I miss that car so damn much, got my eye on a grand national
i had one till the wheels fell off that beitch.... i would really say a appreciation of old school great cars is ghetto....now having one with some rims...a system and the paint all rusted, roof lining falling down, gotta press your hand to the window and push it down to let it down, door opening on one side.... and the yellow foam from the seats showing... with blunt burns in the floorboards...now thats ghetto

jehova witnesses come knocking at your door, everybody in the house get the hiding acting like nobody home
run around a parked car to get away from someone chasing you (day day & baby d style)
*67, *69
hiding on the other side of the tree when playing hide & seek
old panty hose as wave caps
using your homeboys urine to pass a drug test
recording music off the radio station hoping the dj would shut the f*&% up so you can get the whole song!
pencil erasers as earring backings
free cable
Pamolive as all purpose cleaner (and I mean ALL purpose)
"Aka" as your name
Zebra cakes, star crunch, swiss roll, pnutty buddies (all lil debbie snacks)
Bum Juice (coke, diet coke, root beer, sprite, orange soda, and a splash of dr pepper) :pimp:

what yall know about not having bread and yall roll that slice of ham around dat slice of cheese
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom