Ghostface Killah Responds to Action Bronson's comments, Bronson Apologizes

but someone doesn't know even know the difference between there they're and their

Really sorry I didn't use it correctly now go back to proof reading the thread [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Before AB had his show, GFK was dropping universal sciences
lol @ that outfit...I remember when dudes in NY were dressing like this in the early 2000's...he just looks extra marshmallow-mannish with that size xxxxl jacket...

but anyway... I agree with this: 
Dudes from Staten Island have an inferiority complex or something? How sensitive do you have to be to threaten a man's life like that over some non-threatening words in an interview. "Oh na this that real old school g check ****".

F outta here, call homie up on the phone or meet up with him if you have a problem with what he said. This some WWE stuff for real. Rap is a joke. Ghost act like Action went on a track and said thats why i ****** yo ***** you fat mother ******. Dude just fiending for a attention like a female. Extra aggresive dudes always mad suspect. Anyone cosigning this or saying its cool to do is a lame. BTW Action isnt even nice so why Ghost feel threatened? Oh cause he low key sensitive prolly cause his daddy wasnt around.
seems more sad than interesting that a 40+ year old man still feels the need to do this kinda stuff.

"Extra aggressive dudes always mad suspect"

-excerpt from the most aggressive post in the thread

While Bronson's expression in that pic is priceless :lol: ...

This is corny as hell. Dude apologized and obviously isn't on that.

ghostface's WWE promo was corny and if that wasn't a resolution to this what is?

It's whack when dudes try to run up on some one who obviously isn't on that. ***** raps about food and ****.

Bronson got gassed up by the ESPN dudes, apologized so what else is there to it?

Not to mention, according to the comments, he did this at Sean Price's wake, which probably explains Bronson's face. definitely not the time nor place for this buffoonery.

What if Bronson decided to take it there and things went left at this man's wake? Disrespectful as hell to Price and his family.

****** are tryna look "real" but end up looking mad corny.

I'm not condoning any of this, but.................... The Wu have been doing this for decades. I'm surprised people are surprised by this. Action included.

They were at a wake for a man who from my understanding was a good dude.

Yet another sucker move, just because they old don't mean they' real.

Damn. Didn't know it was at Sean Price's wake. At that point it's not corny or funny, it's just disrespectful. :smh:

No class at all.

the ghost promo was pure gold
:lol:, if it were Body bugging tf out most of you woulda been singing a different tune.

the papa wu flex at my mans wake was beyond tacky :smh: rest peacefully P.

Last edited:
mean.gif
 this is why I didnt post this in the bam bam thread

It's funny how ya'll want "real ones" to turn it on and off at your convenience. :lol: People get shot at wakes and funerals. There are no rules.

That's why you don't open that door in the first place.

Certain dudes will take there, anywhere.

He shouldn't have opened his mouth. Learning experience.

Back
Top Bottom