Ghostface Killah Responds to Action Bronson's comments, Bronson Apologizes

Is this really happening? Ghost talking greezy over Harold Melvin? :lol: :lol: :smh: :lol:

that music in the background :rofl:

oh man the irony

:rofl:  at the amount of times he called him fat and funky
:rofl: at the grace period
:rofl: at the bent knees

:rofl: at the the small flatscreen in the back
:rofl:  at setting Bronson's beard on fire
:rofl:  knowledge of the tour schedule
:rofl:  at ghost being angry at deleted tweets
:rofl:  at using Teddy lyrics to direct threats

My man cash banks is riding HARD for Bronson. Meanwhile Bronson is asking for forgiveness. :lol:

I'm riding hard for Ghostface being a lame get your facts straight.

Bronson shouldn't have downed him I've been said that, he should apologize which he has but the way Ghost responded was like a bird.

If this wasn't a rapper from the golden era dudes would be roasting em for posting a corny e-thugging video but somehow he's getting a pass for this clown ****.

Long story short. You riding HARD for Bronson.

Cape is nice and snug. :lol:

And props to Ghost for not accepting the apology. I wouldn't either because Bronson meant that ****. Truth be told, AB shouldn't have apologized in the first place...you say it, you own that ****. No need to cop pleas after being called out. Be a man, stand on your own 2 and say what you mean and mean what you say, unapologetically.

They won't.

If this was Drake or Tyge threatening to send their goons out for murder over deleted tweets via a tough talking vlog with background music dudes would be roasting em and rightfully so, but somehow a 45yr old who's actually supposed to be a real street dude does it and gets a pass?

Backwards to me, seems to me if Ghost was who he says he is and was as G as some seem to believe, he would have known better, truthfully it should have cats questioning how real dude actually is.
this. Ghostface went about this in a real corny manner.

one of my fav graff writers put this on his instagram this morning:

View media item 1638940

******* gun *******
Pull a ******* gun on me again, I'll blow your little balls off
Go to the store and get me a ******* 40 before I smack the **** out you, man
Word up, while you're at it go to the freezer, get a steak man, for your eye, *****
Word up
Put some bologna on your face or something, *****
Make sure my 40 cold, too, when you bring it back
And when you get back, bag this **** up *****
Word up
I don't give a **** if you 25 ***** you my son, *****, word up
That's why I let you slide, *****, word
Get you a 40 too, and a pacifier, *****
A bib and a diaper

The best part of the video was Teddy spittin the truth 
pimp.gif

"You see...I don't--I don't know how to explain this to you
The best I can tell you is what my mother told me as I was coming up
She used to say, "Son, chances go 'round."
She said, "The same people that you meet going up
They make the same old faces coming down."
Heh, tell the truth"

I've seen that crouched old head stance too many times. If they was in the same vicinity Ghost would've start clapping his hands together, gave him the frustrated/confused look off, the fake walkaway okey doke, and then tried to T off and sneak that man. Facts.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dam yall know about ghostface son?

Jaw drops to the floor.

The music in the background..whats the name of the song?

The best part of the video was Teddy spittin the truth :pimp:

"You see...I don't--I don't know how to explain this to you
The best I can tell you is what my mother told me as I was coming up
She used to say, "Son, chances go 'round."
She said, "The same people that you meet going up
They make the same old faces coming down."
Heh, tell the truth"

Beautiful music. 8)

+

Pretty Toney is the GOAT :rofl:
Son really let Bronsolini know the deal. Action doesn't want no smoke. He knows that GFK is the man and would never dare exchange words with an influence to him.

Big Body definitely strikes me as one of those crazy Albanians not to be ****** with. Some of them don't give a ****

I think this **** will all be over in a week.

People who say Bronson still sounds like Ghost either don't listen or want him to be Ghost bc they miss his glory days

Ghost was the king of random references and painting ridiculous scenarios. Bronson got his whole style from him. And I love Bronson.

Big Body definitely strikes me as one of those crazy Albanians not to be ****** with. Some of them don't give a ****

I think this **** will all be over in a week.

People who say Bronson still sounds like Ghost either don't listen or want him to be Ghost bc they miss his glory days

:smh: and you have a Pete Rock Cl Smooth avatar, if your from that era you should be ashamed. It's a mirror image
Ghost let him live, his whole style. I like AB and watched most of "F$%# that's delicious" He made a mistake and
over felt his self, take notes from Joe Budden it happened in the past calling out Method Man. If your from the
era you know what it is. And like somebody said earilerGhost has been on that no biting ish go back and listen from 95.

Last edited:
If yall think Ghost ain't got it yall ain't listening. Dude is one of the few from his era who still "got it". I think Ghost gon Def gon make some good joints just to show up on Bronson

I'm saying Ghost voice literally don't sound like Bronson's anymore. Not "he needs something". I'm not mad at him for checking him bc he did take it too far. I understand the the style might sound similar but the subject matter is way different. Plus we can't act like he has no originality. The blue chips series is some of the more creative **** that't been put out in a few years. Name me 3 rappers (real rapper, not no young thug or current mainstream trendhoppers) that you couldn't say he sounds like someone from back in the day. Hip Hop is way too old and influence driven not to be able to

If you're a fan of both of these dudes like I am, there's no way you can be a gump and think they don't sound like near copies of each other :lol:

Last edited:
:rofl:  at the amount of times he called him fat and funky
:rofl: at the grace period
:rofl: at the bent knees

:rofl: at the the small flatscreen in the back
:rofl:  at setting Bronson's beard on fire
:rofl:  knowledge of the tour schedule
:rofl:  at ghost being angry at deleted tweets
:rofl:  at using Teddy lyrics to direct threats

I've seen that crouched old head stance too many times. If they was in the same vicinity Ghost would've start clapping his hands together, gave him the frustrated/confused look off, the fake walkaway okey doke, and then tried to T off and sneak that man. Facts.

And did he script and rehearse this? The Harold Melvin transition at 1:22 was too smooth to be freestyle

Lmao

Copped the supreme clientele
Ghost face wild lame for this and so are the dudes co signing it

This is an old school g check. Yeah he may have took it too far with the shooters in every state lol. But he's letting AB know he let him live. He. Probably even respected ABs talent. But you cant come out your mouth at WU they have a legacy to protect.

Yeah AB is tired of the ghost comparisons but you can't try and son Ghost in front of millions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom