Giant face posters at college bball games?

While watching the BYU/SDSU game today, I started wondering where do these students get these humongous cut outs of famous peoples faces? 

While watching the BYU/SDSU game today, I started wondering where do these students get these humongous cut outs of famous peoples faces? 

freal though
laugh.gif

they are like 3 feet long, yet perfect quality. Mind=blown

freal though
laugh.gif

they are like 3 feet long, yet perfect quality. Mind=blown

All you need is a hook up at the school printing stations. Most schools have the ability to print out banners.

i think they had Obama, Kim Jong Il, And during the beginning of the game SDSU students were also dressed as mormon missionaries.

All you need is a hook up at the school printing stations. Most schools have the ability to print out banners.

i think they had Obama, Kim Jong Il, And during the beginning of the game SDSU students were also dressed as mormon missionaries.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

I need a pic of this.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

I need a pic of this.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom