Giant face posters at college bball games?

f3f0ecb80e45ccc33e4364b1fb194d8f-getty-109404991byu_the_san_diego_state_aztecs_003.jpg

dufus on the left has been front row since WELL BEFORE my freshman year, which was 06.

and as far as the face stuff, best believe we started that. had a picture in Sports Illustrated awhile ago

f3f0ecb80e45ccc33e4364b1fb194d8f-getty-109404991byu_the_san_diego_state_aztecs_003.jpg

dufus on the left has been front row since WELL BEFORE my freshman year, which was 06.

and as far as the face stuff, best believe we started that. had a picture in Sports Illustrated awhile ago

The student section at SDSU is called The Show
laugh.gif
They've been doing the cut out heads for as long as I can remember being a student. Probably longer.

and yes, the vast majority of the Show dressed as mormons with white button ups, black pants, name tags, and bike helmets. After halftime, we took them off and wore all black.
laugh.gif

Too bad we couldn't pull out the W

The student section at SDSU is called The Show
laugh.gif
They've been doing the cut out heads for as long as I can remember being a student. Probably longer.

and yes, the vast majority of the Show dressed as mormons with white button ups, black pants, name tags, and bike helmets. After halftime, we took them off and wore all black.
laugh.gif

Too bad we couldn't pull out the W

Back
Top Bottom