Gif request...VOL: Bron Bron

Originally Posted by Carver

I wanna see how fast he walks off the court this year when they lose to Orlando in the Eastern Conference Finals.

i woulda agreed with you but since they lost turk...pfft
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by TacC4

Originally Posted by dekthai

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

am i the only one that thinks he's hella corny for dancing like that DURING the game? im on noah's side on this one *shrugs*

Def agree. I thought the funniest part was Noah mocking Lebron
laugh.gif
It's like I could hear him saying "!%!% outta here"

If people stopped making YouTube videos of LeBron dancing, and people like Noah didn't get their panties in a bunch, LeBron would get a lot less attention and he'd probably relax w/all the nonsense when he's not in the game.
I kinda feel what u sayin, but it's more so if Lebron stopped actin like a lil !+#$# when he lose and wanna clown around when his team doin good then it wouldn't be that big a problem. Dude don't know how to take the good w/ the bad, it's the facts of life
QFT....its cool to dance around and make a mockery of the other team but dont act like a little girl when u lose or get dunked on

Word to my man Jordan Crawford

Originally Posted by BDaBoss

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by TacC4

Originally Posted by dekthai

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

am i the only one that thinks he's hella corny for dancing like that DURING the game? im on noah's side on this one *shrugs*

Def agree. I thought the funniest part was Noah mocking Lebron
laugh.gif
It's like I could hear him saying "!%!% outta here"

If people stopped making YouTube videos of LeBron dancing, and people like Noah didn't get their panties in a bunch, LeBron would get a lot less attention and he'd probably relax w/all the nonsense when he's not in the game.
I kinda feel what u sayin, but it's more so if Lebron stopped actin like a lil !+#$# when he lose and wanna clown around when his team doin good then it wouldn't be that big a problem. Dude don't know how to take the good w/ the bad, it's the facts of life
QFT....its cool to dance around and make a mockery of the other team but dont act like a little girl when u lose or get dunked on

Word to my man Jordan Crawford
GIFSoup

I wanna see how fast he walks off the court this year when they lose to Orlando in the Eastern Conference Finals.

The Magic fan in me wants to agree with this statement, because I was the one saying before the series last year that Orlando was gonna win. I just don't trust our roster this year
smh.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

The Magic fan in me wants to agree with this statement, because I was the one saying before the series last year that Orlando was gonna win. I just don't trust our roster this year
smh.gif
GIFSoup

laugh.gif
@ this thread ....

i would love to c bron lose again ...

the dancing is funny as hell and i'm a bulls fan ... but its stil OD to be doing that during the game ...

Can we have a shaq unappreciation thread for how many teams this dude has been on

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by spincv

Can we have a shaq unappreciation thread for how many teams this dude has been on

2co61pe.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

I love Shaq and I miss Conan!!!! I never saw this hahaha these too together must be too funny. Why would he hop on the desk like that? hahaha

Originally Posted by cartune

Lebron>>>>>

Dudes mad cause he's having fun. Most of yall dudes wre hating the athletes in High School.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
truth

Back
Top Bottom