GIGANTIC BOWL OF CEREAL APPRECIATION

big bowls of cereal is amazing. in the morning on the table watching sportscenter. i like to mix alot of cereal together i try not to mix the ones that get soggy after 5minutes tho soggy cereal mixed with hard ones is BLEH!

Yeah, a big bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios is crack. I miss that bout the US =( Haven't had any HNC's in a while! Yeah, can't let it get soggy though...that's why you gotta put the cereal in first then pour the milk. Gotta have the right ratio....that stuff is aaaaaamazing tho. Perfect way to start a day.

Yeah, a big bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios is crack. I miss that bout the US =( Haven't had any HNC's in a while! Yeah, can't let it get soggy though...that's why you gotta put the cereal in first then pour the milk. Gotta have the right ratio....that stuff is aaaaaamazing tho. Perfect way to start a day.

Went to sleep last night after eating a huge bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios
pimp.gif

Went to sleep last night after eating a huge bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios
pimp.gif

It's great when I don't feel like cooking, pour that !$+% into a big popcorn bowl. As long as the cereal isn't too sugary

It's great when I don't feel like cooking, pour that !$+% into a big popcorn bowl. As long as the cereal isn't too sugary

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

Lucky Charms, Fruit Loops, Cinnamon toast crunch
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
HNcherrious, honey bunchies of oats(kill 3/4 of the box with my bowl)

fruity pebbels is the only cereal that gets the regular bowl.

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

Lucky Charms, Fruit Loops, Cinnamon toast crunch
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
HNcherrious, honey bunchies of oats(kill 3/4 of the box with my bowl)

fruity pebbels is the only cereal that gets the regular bowl.

Back
Top Bottom