Gilbert Arenas is now with Nike appreciation

Originally Posted by dimsum1

can we lock this thread...for the obvious reason that gil ISN'T with nike?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

cry about it? its a good thread with pics of the jordans hes wearing. shouldnt be locked.

cry about it? its a good thread with pics of the jordans hes wearing. shouldnt be locked.

Gilbert playing in heat!!!

What are those though? Dolce & Gabana sneakers?

Originally Posted by AF92

lol yeah, i hope he starts a trend....guccis, LV's, etc....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AF92

lol yeah, i hope he starts a trend....guccis, LV's, etc....
pimp.gif

This guy is still a moron, can't believe he's even wearing D&G kicks on the court 
indifferent.gif

I watched him in the Air More Uptempos....getting worked by my Knicks 

This guy is still a moron, can't believe he's even wearing D&G kicks on the court 
indifferent.gif

I watched him in the Air More Uptempos....getting worked by my Knicks 

LOL can someone change this title to "Agent Zero's Sneaker Watch"? It looks like he wore a variety of brands this season.

Hope he ends up with UA.

LOL can someone change this title to "Agent Zero's Sneaker Watch"? It looks like he wore a variety of brands this season.

Hope he ends up with UA.

We're talking about Gil though... The same guy who played in running shoes back in his GS days. Granted this is a little different... But still. 
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

We're talking about Gil though... The same guy who played in running shoes back in his GS days. Granted this is a little different... But still. 
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

thought he was after JB for a second after seeing him wear so many different Jordans continuously...
But now... seems like he just like to wear whatever he feels to play on the court

thought he was after JB for a second after seeing him wear so many different Jordans continuously...
But now... seems like he just like to wear whatever he feels to play on the court

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

He's getting attention though huh?

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

He's getting attention though huh?

Back
Top Bottom