Gilbert Arenas is now with Nike appreciation

Did you just give us a bonus of Gilbert's chest/stomach tat?
It's a dope tat, but... Not really heterosexual bonus material.

I wonder what a Gilbert shoe on Nike would turn out to look like though.

Did you just give us a bonus of Gilbert's chest/stomach tat?
It's a dope tat, but... Not really heterosexual bonus material.

I wonder what a Gilbert shoe on Nike would turn out to look like though.

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

you guys making an appreciation for another man wearing a certain brand of shoe...wow
You're posting on a message board dedicated to a certain brand of shoe...wow

you guys making an appreciation for another man wearing a certain brand of shoe...wow

Originally Posted by FullMetal

roll.gif
Smh Niketalk ain't Niketalk no more. More like general talk and music forum talk
sick.gif

Originally Posted by FullMetal

roll.gif
Smh Niketalk ain't Niketalk no more. More like general talk and music forum talk
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Can't wait to see dude get back to his old self�
pimp.gif
Signing with Nike would be sick. I do reminisce that one commercial he did with the Three Stripes though:

One of my favorites:
He drew Baron Davis...

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Can't wait to see dude get back to his old self�
pimp.gif
Signing with Nike would be sick. I do reminisce that one commercial he did with the Three Stripes though:

One of my favorites:
He drew Baron Davis...

Adidas dropped him, he just wearing nikes for now.....
Nike wont sign him unless he goes back to his old ways on the court
grin.gif

Time will tell

Adidas dropped him, he just wearing nikes for now.....
Nike wont sign him unless he goes back to his old ways on the court
grin.gif

Time will tell

just because he is wearing nike dosent mean hes signed to them. not every player in the nba has a shoe deal. im sure he just perfers nike over any other brand.

just because he is wearing nike dosent mean hes signed to them. not every player in the nba has a shoe deal. im sure he just perfers nike over any other brand.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

I mean... he was wearing Adidas last year... so we never know...
What I do know is that we never got to see those Low top Supernatural Creaters he was wearing last year and I'm still a little angry about that.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

I mean... he was wearing Adidas last year... so we never know...
What I do know is that we never got to see those Low top Supernatural Creaters he was wearing last year and I'm still a little angry about that.

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

The Black/Gold dropped on the Adidas.com. I was gonna buy them but I was waiting for the price to drop. Oh well.

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

The Black/Gold dropped on the Adidas.com. I was gonna buy them but I was waiting for the price to drop. Oh well.

If he can't find the OG AT1, then he should wear the Nike Trainer 1.2 in the med grey/black/chloro color.

If he can't find the OG AT1, then he should wear the Nike Trainer 1.2 in the med grey/black/chloro color.

Back
Top Bottom