gilbert arenas out for 3 months!

breaking news. im watching the washington post show right now! apparently he reinjured his knee further.
eek.gif
eek.gif

a wizards rep said he did too much during the summer with stair running, shooting 2000 shots a day, and parachute training.
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

they are already asking if gilbert has played his last day as a washington wizard! most of them are agreeing!
eek.gif
eek.gif

they are saying caron butler was the leader of the team the whole time. arenas was only the leader because he got $$$ like one and played the act likeone.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

3 months from now...

So that means he won't be able to fill that All Star spot. Someone else gonna have a shot.

His effort of voting himself in as a starter is wasted.
laugh.gif

^^^
Here you go:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3122656

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Arenas has meniscus surgery, out three months[/h1]
ESPN.com news services

Updated: November 21, 2007, 5:49 PM ET

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Gilbert Arenas had surgery Wednesday to repai or torn meniscus and says he'll be out for three months, according to report on the Washington Post's Web site.

Arenas originally hurt his knee last April. He hurt it again last Friday at Minnesota. He underwent an MRI in Washington on Wednesday, which found the tear.

"It's a downer because I really thought I was getting back," Arenas said. "It's a big setback but I guess I'll start all over again."

The Post said Arenas won't be able to handle any basketball-related activity for at least three weeks and could be cleared to practice in three months.

"Everything just started hurting after the game," Arenas said. "The pain came out of nowhere."

While it does all of a sudden makes the division a lot less arduous for my Heat, this is the type of thing you don't wish on anyone. Hope hetakes his time with it.

EVERYONE ADD ANTONIO DANIELS TO YOUR FANTASY TEAM NOW!!!!!!

DO NOT HESITATE.

DO IT BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE DOES.

I had a similar injury (meniscus). Doesn't hurt. Just uncomfortable. You can walk normal and all. But as the day goes on, your leg starts to drag.

I was out of work for the same amount of time too.

As far as Gilly goes, I feel bad for him. Dude basically has to prove himself all over again before getting any type of long-term deal.

And after busting his*!%@ all summer, he's pretty much done for the year.
smh.gif

the wiz been playin well w/o him. and it will allow young peeps like my boy nick young some run.
happy.gif

and this is good that gil has to prove himself all over again. dude's been gettin mightily cocky

Haha... I was seriously contemplating acquiring Gilbert in the NT league but I didn't because of his knee... Good thing I didn't make the offer.

Blatche stepping up though....and please no more blog posting while you are injured(see Greg Oden)..

Back
Top Bottom