Gilbert Arenas Washington Wizards Appreciation Post (Stay Positive)

His Wizards days were appreciated (His healthy years). It was a lot of fun watching him play, from game winners, to all the pranks, to the jersey giveaways at the end of games, to the big scoring nights... Everything. I hope he is able to make a solid comeback in Orlando.

gilber_game_winner.jpg

g_arenas_sp.jpg

PH2006121801316.jpg

pimp.gif

His Wizards days were appreciated (His healthy years). It was a lot of fun watching him play, from game winners, to all the pranks, to the jersey giveaways at the end of games, to the big scoring nights... Everything. I hope he is able to make a solid comeback in Orlando.

gilber_game_winner.jpg

g_arenas_sp.jpg

PH2006121801316.jpg

pimp.gif

He had a great stretch for while. I thought he would be elite for a while, but sad everything that has happened to him.

He had a great stretch for while. I thought he would be elite for a while, but sad everything that has happened to him.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Still one of my favorite player
pimp.gif

Yup. 
pimp.gif

Appreciated.  A sad way to end his tenure in D.C., but brighter days are ahead.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Still one of my favorite player
pimp.gif

Yup. 
pimp.gif

Appreciated.  A sad way to end his tenure in D.C., but brighter days are ahead.

Will and always be My favorite player....sad to see him go....was one of the best when he wasn't injured...

Hope he can redeem himself in Orlando...Im happy he'll be able to contend for a championship....

We had a good run...make us proud gil
pimp.gif

Will and always be My favorite player....sad to see him go....was one of the best when he wasn't injured...

Hope he can redeem himself in Orlando...Im happy he'll be able to contend for a championship....

We had a good run...make us proud gil
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom