Gilbert Arenas Washington Wizards Appreciation Post (Stay Positive)

Originally Posted by superswag

Was and still is my favorite player from this era. All of those antics and having the skills to back them up. I bet he's just playing with low energy this season because he already felt that the wizards doesnt have his back 100%. I could predict his level of play elevating now that he has left a bad situation and moved on to a winning team.

Hibachi will be back!!!
I thought this too. He was just kinda playing casually in Washington this year with no motivation. I really think this could create a spark to him going off again.

Originally Posted by jsmith42

Dropping 54 on the Suns infront of Jerry Colangelo the season after he withdrew from the FIBA because he felt that the roster was pre determined

Ah yes, and also the scoring tear against Nate McMillan b/c he was also on the coaching staff.

Originally Posted by jsmith42

Dropping 54 on the Suns infront of Jerry Colangelo the season after he withdrew from the FIBA because he felt that the roster was pre determined

Ah yes, and also the scoring tear against Nate McMillan b/c he was also on the coaching staff.

I would love to see Gillie revert to those days.
30t6p3b.gif
He used to have fun playing basketball. Maybe this change to Orlando can help him get it back mentally.

30t6p3b.gif
He used to have fun playing basketball. Maybe this change to Orlando can help him get it back mentally.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

30t6p3b.gif

Him going to a new city will only help. Hopefully him worshipping Penny growing up will inspire him to wear that Orlando jersey.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

30t6p3b.gif

Him going to a new city will only help. Hopefully him worshipping Penny growing up will inspire him to wear that Orlando jersey.

cant wait to see what he wears with a Magic uniform
pimp.gif

SJs/Concords
French Aj 12s
Royal Aj 1s
Royal Foams
Penny Is
Royal 1/2 Cents

the possibilities....

cant wait to see what he wears with a Magic uniform
pimp.gif

SJs/Concords