GilIIZero (Gil 20's)

The smallest men's size they go to is 6.5.

other than local spots, the best place to find the customize and agent zero will be at Finish Line.

damn. i've checked 4 finishlines and they both don't have the customizable ones. i checked serramonte, southland, stoneridge, and great mall...

i wonder if they did ship late, and won't be in stores 'til later this month...or even dec!

DeewLay, don't forget the eastridge and oakridge malls...and how come the adidas online on;y has the blue grey color......

i even went into sf today to check the adidas store at sfc. no luck. dude said to try huf, adidas concept store on haight and in berkeley, and harputs. anyonein the bay check out those stores to see if they carry the customizable?

thanks.

Deewlay, Like a said in my post on the other page, the shoes won't be in stores until mid to late December, closer to late December. No point in lookingright now because they won't be there.

wow, the cust0mize ones are already sold out on adidas.com.
eek.gif

I need a pair of those customize... They'll be out just in time for when I get back from out of the States.

I don't think they sold out yet, they did that with the other colorway too. The Grey/Blue was "sold out" when they were first put onshopadidas.com.......

yeah, i think it's just a marketing move. I always checked adidas.com for the customize ones and when i saw them already, i was shocked that they werealready sold out.
eek.gif

I'm confused about these. On the Adidas site, the shoe promoted on GilTV as the GillIIZero is listed as the Lightswitch. What gives?

The ******** colorway is cool, but I don't know about the vote for gilbert ones...a lil' too, "I love gggooolllllllllllllldddd..."......

apparently according to the adidas customer service rep, the customizable are sold out...

i'm calling bullcrap....
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom