GilIIZero (Gil 20's)

from kenlu.net

a21159e2867a5bc7ae36e0b776408a6fd892141.jpg

cb6158e4877c5fc3c96b14fa64325ffea16dc7a.jpg

1892595ed88e37d756bc245d30581eee959b1f5.jpg

^they should be,its way too plain to be part of the 18.they're better than the homes on sale now IMO.nice to see icy clear gum soles on the allstars!really miss seeing gil play man...

Too bad Gil's injury ruined the whole concept of these shoes dropping on the intended release dates

Any news on the NBA Live pair? With some of these showing up on Eastbay I was hoping I could get those.

The supposed date (12/13) already passed.

Can anyone help me out on where I can find the Cust0mize Gils in the Los Angeles area??? I'm trying to get it as a gift.

i really do not believe these dropped. i've search everywhere (i mean everywhere!) in the bay and no luck. and on top of that,there are none on ebay. you would think that there would be at least a couple pairs floating around on the internet. so....my deduction is that they are lateshipped...or scrapped by adidas.

good luck everyone finding 'em. if anyone has any updates on the whereabouts on the customize, please let me know!

thanks.

They haven't been dropped they were just shipped late so they should be in stores soon.

i would not be surprised in these were scrapped because of gil's injury
it would be upsetting, but not surprising

Thanks for the pics. So clearly these have dropped in NYC. Can someone PLEASE help me find them in LOS ANGELES?!?!?

IF anyone can hook it up with the NBA LIVE pair i would really appreciate it PLEASE hit me in the inbox

I take it you guys, superman and mustbetheshoes, are from the DC area...

Hopefully we get these soon in NorCal.

I need the ********/Chocolate City colorway. On the website the drop date is 12/29 though..?? edit.. my bad. I think he was planning to wear it on the 29th

Back
Top Bottom