Girl asked me if she was pretty via text... did I blow it with my sarcastic response?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk08

Banned
Doing the usual texting girls before bed routine and one of them sends me a pic of her from last night asking if she looked pretty. Real talk it was a horrible pic so I thought she was kidding. So I sarcastically responded with:

- You sent the wrong picture, dear.

- Doesn't instagram have a filter that removes extra makeup?

No response.

So I'm like maybe she was serious, so I send a screenshot of Drake's "Best I Ever Had" playing on my iPhone, with caption "Real answer."
smokin.gif

No response.
mean.gif

Updates on page 3 and 4

Last edited:
Doing the usual texting girls before bed routine and one of them sends me a pic of her from last night asking if she looked pretty. Real talk it was a horrible pic so I thought she was kidding. So I sarcastically responded with:

You ****** up bruh. I'm speaking from experience, I told a girl she looked like a man in her twitter avy, I got the silent treatment for a few days.:smh:

need to post a pic of yourself so we can decide if you were mean in telling her it was a horrible pic she sent

followed by....
So I'm like maybe she was serious, so I send a screenshot of Drake's "Best I Ever Had" playing on my iPhone, with caption "Real answer."
smokin.gif

No response.
mean.gif
mean.gif

and yeah you blow it, b.

Last edited:
I seriously thought she was joking. She's prettier than that photo. Eyes were all cockeyed and she was ODing on the makeup.

when they send u an ugly pic just say u didnt get it because the file is too large and ask them to try another one

You shouldn't have even sent that Drake follow up response. You dun goofed, yo.

I thought it was common knowledge that you tell any girl you're talking to that she's "beautiful" "gorgeous" etc, etc. Even when you're lying.

Text sarcasm is not to be used until after yambs are had.

No response.
So I'm like maybe she was serious, so I send a screenshot of Drake's "Best I Ever Had" playing on my iPhone, with caption "Real answer." :smokin
No response. :smh:

i bet u thought that was smooth too :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom