Girl asked me if she was pretty via text... did I blow it with my sarcastic response?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We ask for pics and son gives us text screenshots.

Just cause they are both .jpg that doesn't mean thats the kind of pics we are asking for.

We ask for pics and son gives us text screenshots.

Just cause they are both .jpg that doesn't mean thats the kind of pics we are asking for.
exactly bro. ur convos seem lame too.

just text her a pic of ur dong 

i think OP is tryin to humble brag his "game" wit this thread...i rmb him giving advice in another thread about bagging chicks in vegas...but seriously provide some pics of the said female and not just the text. we seriously could careless about wat your sayin

i think OP is tryin to humble brag his "game" wit this thread...i rmb him giving advice in another thread about bagging chicks in vegas...but seriously provide some pics of the said female and not just the text. we seriously could careless about wat your sayin
Negative. Seriously thought I blew it when I first posted the thread.

You prolly would've gotten away with just the first one :lol:
Second one is pushin it
You prolly would've gotten away with just the first one :lol:
Second one is pushin it
true story... you gotta know when to stop... and whoever said gas a girl until AFTER the yambs isn't right. She gets gassed by everyone trying to get the yambs. You gotta play past that ... let her know that you think she is human.

true story... you gotta know when to stop... and whoever said gas a girl until AFTER the yambs isn't right. She gets gassed by everyone trying to get the yambs. You gotta play past that ... let her know that you think she is human.
So you agree with the approach just tone it down a bit?

OP, you're Chaldo arent you?

and how yo gon give Jeezy and Chief smokin hats? they are the people you want to keep out of your neighborhood foo

Last edited by a moderator:
So you agree with the approach just tone it down a bit?
yeah... the second one was kinda strong... and you don't have to brag to them about what other girls text you... make it like "whatever " if it comes up... not putting the yambs on a pedestal is key though... seems like you got that part of the game down...:smokin

i) that waiting to text a girl back is child play. If I'm busy it'll be a while, if I'm free we can knock out a quick convo. Never be tooooo available, but always waiting for no reason makes you a lame, for real.

ii) Glad you asked.. I'm gonna marry her.
I mean....yeah, those games are childish, but that's just how it is... of course. You're going to have some NTers that say we're all childish, if yambs don't cooperate off the rip then I drop them, yadda yadda...

But in the end, its all about being tactful ... cuz that could be the subtle difference in her maintaining respect, or treating you like every other guy.

She's ya ex and you talkin' bout best you ever had? You got her where you want her do you? #moveonson

Ernie,

Why do the girls you text, reply with texts in the same tone and grammar as you? Stop using your mom's phone to get e-props.

Last edited:
Why do the girls you text, reply with texts in the same tone and grammar as you? Stop using your mom's phone to get e-props.
Lemme know when you get a girl to like you, then maybe you'll realize that when they do they steal your swag in an attempt to impress you and conversations are likely laced with inside jokes. This is what young adults call "flirting". Perhaps one day you'll get some first hand experience with this seemingly foreign concept, ya dig?
smokin.gif

Ok swaglord Ernie.

Since you are able to flirt so eloquently, why are you asking for advice on Niketalk?

Last edited:
" I was just fishing for compliments but always a pleasure to hear from you " nice screenshot

Lmao so what compliments were you fishing for? You text like a straight L7 square, #NoGame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom