Girl asked me if she was pretty via text... did I blow it with my sarcastic response?

Status
Not open for further replies.
real life...

na bruh you messed up...

but you definitely have to shoot the screen shots or you lying...

if you post the picture from the text,
we'd all help you out to save you with a response.

14v1fv9.jpg

Doing the usual texting girls before bed routine and one of them sends me a pic of her from last night asking if she looked pretty. Real talk it was a horrible pic so I thought she was kidding. So I sarcastically responded with:
- You sent the wrong picture, dear.
- Doesn't instagram have a filter that removes extra makeup?
No response.
So I'm like maybe she was serious, so I send a screenshot of Drake's "Best I Ever Had" playing on my iPhone, with caption "Real answer."
smokin.gif

No response.
mean.gif
i bet u thought that was smooth too
laugh.gif
this. Looks is all that matters for girls. these unnecessary blows will cost you the yambs. At least for 1 week ... excercise the left hand and visit the female threads. Dont get caught as that would only make it even worse

this. Looks is all that matters for girls. these unnecessary blows will cost you the yambs. At least for 1 week ... excercise the left hand and visit the female threads. Dont get caught as that would only make it even worse

You are 100% right. Less is more, especially with new slams. This is just an ex ex ex that I was being sarcastic with. I think my responses were hilarious and if I blew it then you guys can laugh at me crashing and burning. I clearly don't care or I'd be responding with "You're gorgeous" kitty whipped type stuff.

The samething happened to me before lol, I thought she was trolling but when I found out it was just a bad pic I was apologetic.. I think she got over it

Accusing her of sending the wrong pic is funny, no? Instagram removing the extra makeup? I bet she was salty even if she was kidding. :smokin :lol:

You can't tell all these attention seeking broads how pretty they are everytime they fish for compliments. Gotta knock em off center with sarcasm once in a while imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom