Girl Attacked..Advice

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

dude i quoted said the only thing you have to worry about is there being a trust issue...that's what it is...i'm suppose to just let him see my phone cuz he wants to? what the hell is he looking for?
did you read this thread at all...

ole girl lied about going on a road trip with some other dude...
she had that same dude over at her house behind his back...
he woke up 1 night & found her texting him on the couch...

come on now... he lookin to see if she went to houston with the dude...

also would you go crazy & start hittin a dude if he snatched your fone & went thru it?
does that even seem like something an innocent person would do?

dude i quoted said the only thing you have to worry about is there being a trust issue...that's what it is...i'm suppose to just let him see my phone cuz he wants to? what the hell is he looking for?
just out of curiosity, if your SO went away with another girl without telling you, you wouldn't even be a little curious? I'm not sayingwhat he did was right but a dude get curious especially if it sounds like shorty is creeping. And if you were in his shoes, you wouldn't question your SO?

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

also would you go crazy & start hittin a dude if he snatched your fone & went thru it?

he already knew what it was before he grabbed her phone...just cuz you suspect cheating doesn't make it OK...you can honestly tell me 100% that if yourgirl suspected you of cheating you would hand your phone over for her to go through...

he already knew what it was before he grabbed her phone...just cuz you suspect cheating doesn't make it OK...you can honestly tell me 100% that if your girl suspected you of cheating you would hand your phone over for her to go through...
If it was a fuzzy situation like the OP, I think most guys if weren't cheating would allow ol' girl to look at their phone.

he already knew what it was before he grabbed her phone...just cuz you suspect cheating doesn't make it OK...you can honestly tell me 100% that if your girl suspected you of cheating you would hand your phone over for her to go through...

if i wasnt cheating on her... yea i would give her my phone... its not that deep for me...
maybe i just care about my relationship enough to sacrifice some privacy one time...

im not sayin i would let a chick go thru my phone whenever she wants to...
but if she thinks im cheatin & i know im not... then she can go look at whatever she wants in my phone...

nobody is in here syain he has a right to look at her phone every second of every day... just this one instance he's not wrong for wanting to look throughher phone...

he's wrong for grabbing it out her hand...i would have tried to get it back just cuz he took it...FTR i don't care if my bf goes through my phone atanytime...he doesn't but i wouldn't care if he did...but he's not entitled to look at it...i just don't care...

he's wrong for grabbing it out her hand...i would have tried to get it back just cuz he took it...FTR i don't care if my bf goes through my phone at anytime...he doesn't but i wouldn't care if he did...but he's not entitled to look at it...i just don't care...
i do agree... he is wrong for grabbing it out her hand... she's crazy for biting him...

if i had been in that situation... i'd be in jail for assault with a deadly weapon...

but im with you on that i dont care if my girl looks thru my phone... i aint got nothin to hide...

^i didnt grab the phone out of her hand i went to the room and grabbed it of the desk,she then said what are you doing??? i said dont worry about it if youdont have nothing to hide then the chaos began. anyways i think thugnificent is right about me being able to read her texts,for god sakes people i supportedher for a year and we live together,almost had and almost had a kid once.there was a few times that she went through my phone,it doesnt only work one way.
but anyways i have everything planned out, i just have to wait for school to be over to leave for good.

things got a little more complicated for me people.i was just informed that i got a scholarship for the summer but i would have to stay at the school in austinif i wanted it.its enough money that i wouldnt have to work for the rest of the summer. what the heck should i do now,should i just say eff it and still goback to Dtown ?

I would take the scholarship and forget about her she would not have gotten so mad if there was nothing on her phone.

There something going on between her and the guy.

^ i tried to be cool about it and talk to her but she gave me that bi**h attitude i hate so i was like f u. im really leaning towards taking the scholarshipmoney because it would help me a lot. if i took it then i would have to stay in austin for one more month,the scholarship equal to what i make in 3 months atmy job so im really thinking about it.

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

^ i tried to be cool about it and talk to her but she gave me that bi**h attitude i hate so i was like f u. im really leaning towards taking the scholarship money because it would help me a lot. if i took it then i would have to stay in austin for one more month,the scholarship equal to what i make in 3 months at my job so im really thinking about it.
you gotta take that scholarship man... i kno its a bad situation to be in for longer than you want...
but just take the scholarship & just do your best to ignore her & just go about your life as if she wasnt there...

^yea thanks for the advice i think i am going to do that and just get involved in some organizations for the month to keep me busy and away from theapartment.you have been a big help,thanks bro

Well im finally over the girl after this much needed super weekend. man me and my people went to the club and rented the top floor out and had one heck of atime,i got a lapdance from 3 dimes,oh yea

I'm glad you are over her, but it does seem premature. I don't think you should go back, but you know whats best for you.

Props to you for not hitting her in all that mess.

Do well in moving forward with your life.

i felt really down today but i just wrote her a letter saying bye and it gave me some peace of mind.

the chick im talking to now is going to be a pediatric oncologist,oh yea

Back
Top Bottom