Girl beats up bully

girl got brothers. she rag dolled that little man

enjoyed that thoroughly, especially when she dipped out fixing her hair lol

laugh.gif
 she dipped off like she was about to scale the wall like Spiderman

then the teacher running in like "who was that masked man"

Anyone else find it kind of sad that all the kids watching that fight have their phones out instead of trying to do something here? I mean, if the kid is a bully then he had it coming, but society in general seems to be far to interested in catching drama on video they can put it on their social media, instead of acting and doing something meaningful. Just a random thought I had.

Anyone else find it kind of sad that all the kids watching that fight have their phones out instead of trying to do something here? I mean, if the kid is a bully then he had it coming, but society in general seems to be far to interested in catching drama on video they can put it on their social media, instead of acting and doing something meaningful. Just a random thought I had.

agreed. everyone chasing social media.

If they didn't have phones, they'd just be watching anyway and not interfering. At least that's what happened back in my day. Fights at school were entertainment. Running around and telling everyone about it is the alternative to a social media post.

Last edited:
Yo, those knees are even illegal in the ufc. Girl is no stranger to street fighting.

If they didn't have phones, they'd just be watching anyway and not interfering. At least that's what happened back in my day. Fights at school were entertainment. Running around and telling everyone about it is the alternative to a social media post.
This, if you're getting beat by a girl no one is going to help

agreed. everyone chasing social media.

Man who cares if they had their phones out. I see this rhetoric all the time and it really is some "back in my day BS"

In the 80's/90's the scenario played out the EXACT same just no phones. Wasn't nobody jumping in to "stop" it unless it was their man's.

Just wondering where this notion that by standers are a product of the social media/world star era came from. Yall fooling yourselves. :lol:

She's been trained in the arts I see
She'd be DQ'ed though, knee to the head of a downed opponent

Man who cares if they had their phones out. I see this rhetoric all the time and it really is some "back in my day BS"

In the 80's/90's the scenario played out the EXACT same just no phones. Wasn't nobody jumping in to "stop" it unless it was their man's.

Just wondering where this notion that by standers are a product of the social media/world star era came from. Yall fooling yourselves. :lol:
You guys are taking my comment as pertaining specifically to fights, and you're right, for many years people let fights end organically, and it has been that way for many years. My comment was more a reflection on society in general. Regardless of the situation, people seem more apt to watch and make a video, rather then helping. Could be a fight, could be a car crash, could be someone being verbally abusive, could be someone struggling to carry something, etc. Take it how you want to, I know most people on this board seem to be 16-20 years old so it probably does come off as me sounding like an old man :lol: .

Last edited:

Just wondering where this notion that by standers are a product of the social media/world star era came from. Yall fooling yourselves.
laugh.gif
I was going to say this. If they wanted to do something, they would do it. Phones dont matter.

You guys are taking my comment as pertaining specifically to fights, and you're right, for many years people let fights end organically, and it has been that way for many years. My comment was more a reflection on society in general. Regardless of the situation, people seem more apt to watch and make a video, rather then helping. Could be a fight, could be a car crash, could be someone being verbally abusive, could be someone struggling to carry something, etc. Take it how you want to, I know most people on this board seem to be 16-20 years old so it probably does come off as me sounding like an old man :lol: .

Nah your comments just don't make any sense, not even to other old men, because the issue has nothing to do with phones or social media. You made a connection that wasn't rational.

Take it how you want but why tell a story in my next class when I have video as proof.

Just another case of
1409228155337120657.jpg

Last edited:
Nah your comments just don't make any sense, not even to other old men, because the issue has nothing to do with phones or social media. You made a connection that wasn't rational.

Take it how you want but why tell a story in my next class when I have video as proof.

Just another case of
I can understand that seeing the big picture, or thinking in an abstract way, may be difficult for some. I also know that some people like to argue just to increase their post counts. Regardless of which case y'all fit into, I'm done. Carry on, youngsters.

Back
Top Bottom