Girl beats up bully

its even funnier that the girl went to another school

walking down the hall one day when a random girl jumps out and washes a classmate then sprints off would be pure comedy

I was wondering if that was a girl or boy getting beat like that.

That knee to the face :lol:

:smh: @ the dumb ***** running it at the end.

Why are yall so quick to believe video titles? I mean we are praising this girl and all simply because

A. A woman is beating up a man

B. He is supposedly a bully

You can't be kneeing folks in the face man. You can't do that at all, especially on school grounds.

Can't applaud that

Not when old girl kicked it into pyoon.

naruto-op-5-run-o.gif

Why are yall so quick to believe video titles? I mean we are praising this girl and all simply because

You can't be kneeing folks in the face man. You can't do that at all, especially on school grounds.

Can't applaud that

If the video is true.

I applaud that.

chat **** get banged

Last edited:

Can't applaud that

bruh get off the soap box, ole girl fought good and dipped off like batman its funny as hell

Last edited:

Can't applaud that
No, people are applauding because the girl stood up for herself.  While the other lame dudes, gals, and teachers stood around and fanned this engagement, this girl got into it and taught the boy a lesson.  This wasn't about a mismatched fight or whatever, but was about her standing up for herself and doing something about it.  She wasn't doing it w/o reason, if that's what you're trynna imply.  This ain't WWE story plots.  

No need to sprinkle counter views when it is quite obvious what happened.

I think most don't see it though.

Last edited:
Reported

Maybe buddy wasn't really tryna fight the girl. Had he took a big swing at her yall would be saying he's wrong

Last edited:
How are you gonna look at everyone in the eyes after a beatdown like that :rofl:

Last edited:
she tuned that boy up real good. her escape game on point. face was never on camera....professional hit. all in some keds and short summer dress :smh: savage.

Back
Top Bottom