Girl dumps me cold turkey. Vol. Hard knock life (pics)

So my girl goes out friday night, says shes gonna call me later. Never does. Call her a few times Sat. with no call back.  Stop by her apartment and she wont open the door, saying the relationship isnt healthy. I ask what happened and she wont say. So i bounce after she says she'll talk to me later. Still hasnt talked to me. Get a call from her dad on Sunday that he has my stuff from her apt and wants to drop it off to me.
Now, we have been together for 9 months. About 2-3 weeks in i smashed on a random that had no idea about her and my girl didnt know.  Come to find out that the girl i smashed has a friend that knows i have a gf and isnt happy about it.  So all these months have passed and now she decides to just tell my girl when she sees her at the club. 

So, i figure there isnt any way back. She wont answer phone calls or texts. Dropped flowers off at her work today. Not sure what i can do.

Advice NT?

Cliffs:

Been dating 9 mo.

Cheated on her at the start

Just found out

Won't answer calls or texts

Advice?

bruh never call her again. u won't follow my advice but that is what u should do

Advice:

Umm, dont be a friggin d-face. You're an idiot and you deserve to be alone.

I hope she tells all the girls in your town/city/state and you never get a girl again and you have to rely on match.com and e-harmony.com to find pushy.

You're pathetic.

P.S. This is a really stupid thread.

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Advice:

I hope she tells all the girls in your town/city/state and you never get a girl again and you have to rely on match.com and e-harmony.com to find pushy.

You're pathetic.

you mad?

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

quite a jaw there.

laugh.gif

Advice:

You're pathetic.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Advice:

You're pathetic.

you must know the chick or something...

You sound like you on some Waiting To Exhale type stuff.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzvin

you shouldve bashed her dad in the face

her dad was actually a chill guy. we got along great. 
And i never tried to say i didnt deserve all of it. I mean there really is no way back from cheating. it would never be the same anyways. fml

Talking from experience, take the L and move on. All you gonna do is waste your time. If she wants to come around, let her come around.

edit: hmm
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

Advice:

You're pathetic.

you mad?

A little bit. I cant lie.

Making a thread about a girl that broke up with you cuz she found out you cheated on her is fluckin ******ed!

Like honestly OP, what did you think she was going to do? Throw you a party? Suck your D?

Get real!

Back
Top Bottom