Girl dumps me cold turkey. Vol. Hard knock life (pics)

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

Advice:

Umm, dont be a friggin d-face. You're an idiot and you deserve to be alone.

I hope she tells all the girls in your town/city/state and you never get a girl again and you have to rely on match.com and e-harmony.com to find pushy.

You're pathetic.

P.S. This is a really stupid thread.
you mad?

A little bit. I cant lie.

Making a thread about a girl that broke up with you cuz she found out you cheated on her is fluckin ******ed!

Like honestly OP, what did you think she was going to do? Throw you a party? Suck your D?

Get real!

You weren't forced to post in the thread tho.
laugh.gif

Advice:

I hope she tells all the girls in your town/city/state and you never get a girl again and you have to rely on match.com and e-harmony.com to find pushy.

You're pathetic.

you mad?

Yea, she's mad
laugh.gif

But that early in the relationship I wouldn't even consider it cheating
grin.gif

She was getting smashed on the side, she didn't let you in cuz she had "company"

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Advice:

You're pathetic.

you mad?

Yea, she's mad
laugh.gif

But that early in the relationship I wouldn't even consider it cheating
grin.gif
i wanted to pull that card but never got the chance. prolly would not have worked anyway

surprised no one else has said this yet.

holler at ol girl on the left side of that pic. move on the right way, i.e. with her (fine) friend. live and let live.

You reap what you sow. You deserved it. Why even get into a committed relationship if you are going to be getting other %%!+@ on the side? You never confessed to her or told her about it either and she had to find out like that? She deserves better.

Advice:

You're pathetic.

you mad?

laugh.gif

was the chick that you smashed lived around the same area as you?

Just gotta learn from it and move on, 9 months is pretty long. Just let her chill out for a while, eventually she won't be mad anymore. How old are you guys?

Wouldn't call her ugly. Long face though. Other chick in pic is cuter. No advice here really, what did you expect??

Oh yeah, um, pics of the random??

She's got a sturdy chin, word to the Dips.  That's pretty much all you're losing here.  #OnToTheNextOne

Advice:

You're pathetic.

Ouch K_Dub
laugh.gif

Ruthless..but all true..

It's a lost cause bro..

Start talking to her friend.  NT'ers make cheating sound like a serious heinous crime
laugh.gif

I would have denied the whole thing and have been offended that she chose to believe some broad over me.  And if that doesn't work, who cares keep it moving...to her friend
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom