Girl dumps me cold turkey. Vol. Hard knock life (pics)

Originally Posted by Lil Cardiac

So my girl goes out friday night, says shes gonna call me later. Never does. Call her a few times Sat. with no call back.  Stop by her apartment and she wont open the door, saying the relationship isnt healthy. I ask what happened and she wont say. So i bounce after she says she'll talk to me later. Still hasnt talked to me. Get a call from her dad on Sunday that he has my stuff from her apt and wants to drop it off to me.
Now, we have been together for 9 months. About 2-3 weeks in i smashed on a random that had no idea about her and my girl didnt know.  Come to find out that the girl i smashed has a friend that knows i have a gf and isnt happy about it.  So all these months have passed and now she decides to just tell my girl when she sees her at the club. 
Wow. After reading that and then seeing the pics, the very 1st thing that came to mind was this:

Emphasis on "chinny chin chin"....
smh.gif

hmm...this might be Ducktales. dude was too eager with the pics considering they really dont fit the situation
if he really cared for her, he wouldnt have subjected her to the NT insults

I'm scared to cheat on my girlfriend now
laugh.gif

I'm conflicted now
frown.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Advice:

Umm, dont be a friggin d-face. You're an idiot and you deserve to be alone.

I hope she tells all the girls in your town/city/state and you never get a girl again and you have to rely on match.com and e-harmony.com to find pushy.

You're pathetic.

P.S. This is a really stupid thread.
this chick is fuming
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Can you really be mad tho? You did wrong... Suck it up, move on.
Truth. Learn and move on.

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

Advice:

I hope she tells all the girls in your town/city/state and you never get a girl again and you have to rely on match.com and e-harmony.com to find pushy.

You're pathetic.

you mad?

A little bit. I cant lie.

Making a thread about a girl that broke up with you cuz she found out you cheated on her is fluckin ******ed!

Like honestly OP, what did you think she was going to do? Throw you a party? Suck your D?

Get real!

Right as you may be... you sound extraordinarily mad as hell about this whole thing.

You've been cheated on before haven't you.

That just aint right.

K2theAblaM wrote:

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

Advice:

You're pathetic.

you mad?

A little bit. I cant lie.

Making a thread about a girl that broke up with you cuz she found out you cheated on her is fluckin ******ed!

Like honestly OP, what did you think she was going to do? Throw you a party? Suck your D?

Get real!

Right as you may be... you sound extraordinarily mad as hell about this whole thing.

You've been cheated on before haven't you.

That just aint right. 

No. But you make a thread like this and you ask for advice?

How stupid can you be? And how many people need to tell you that your girl is ugly, you should move on, and you shoulda shmooshed the girl on the left?

OP shoulda saved this until the situation got a little more juicy. No entertainment.

I dunno.. Maybe I just had a long day.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom