girl giving you the silent treatment

She probably is a member of another forum and made a thread about something you do that gets on her nerves, and they told her the best way to get you back was silent treatment.

She probably is a member of another forum and made a thread about something you do that gets on her nerves, and they told her the best way to get you back was silent treatment.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by hymen man

I get warned for that comment? You are on such a power trip West, get a life.
laugh.gif
What did you say?

Kinda curious myself.

Smash some brot while she's away at the store than call her via cell phone and ask her to pick up some condoms since you just ran out.

Works everytime
pimp.gif

Smash some brot while she's away at the store than call her via cell phone and ask her to pick up some condoms since you just ran out.

Works everytime
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RoOk

Works everytime
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RoOk

Works everytime
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Do 3 things:

1) Act like you don't care

2) Act like you don't care

3) Act like you don't care

Whenever I care and apologize and stuff, it just gets worse.

Whenever I act like I don't care and ignore them and their mood swings and stuff, eventually they drop it.

You just gotta be the stronger one and carry on like it doesn't bother you. Granted, there is a small chance the girl will be stronger herself and cut you off completely... But more likely than not she'll be afraid of rubbing you the wrong way again and will change her ways.
clapping.gif

sarcastic_joker.gif

044159e6e0b6bbae9a223ead74efee75883a7b7.gif

Can you tell that I agree?

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Do 3 things:

1) Act like you don't care

2) Act like you don't care

3) Act like you don't care

Whenever I care and apologize and stuff, it just gets worse.

Whenever I act like I don't care and ignore them and their mood swings and stuff, eventually they drop it.

You just gotta be the stronger one and carry on like it doesn't bother you. Granted, there is a small chance the girl will be stronger herself and cut you off completely... But more likely than not she'll be afraid of rubbing you the wrong way again and will change her ways.
clapping.gif

sarcastic_joker.gif

044159e6e0b6bbae9a223ead74efee75883a7b7.gif

Can you tell that I agree?

Back
Top Bottom